What really annoyed you today

hope your Grampa gets well soon  :(

uni work and revision stopped me going drag racing again today. gutted :-\

Oh Alex, images of you and your mates all dressed up like lady boys doing a 100m sprint in the local park!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Being told Grampa took to hospital, Blocked arteries in his neck.

Gives u the totally helpless feeling and angry could demolish everything in sight

Hope something good gets sorted out for your Grampa quickly, Ricky.

Well today everything is annoying me  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Firstly Norwegians who closed all the airspace over the east shetland basin because of the ash cloud when our platform was clear so could have got flights here all day instead only got one which was the Monday flight so here for another night. >:( >:(>:( >:(

Next our idiot control room man breaking stuff making me run around when it all tripped because of him. >:( >:(>:( >:(

Oh and only got 5 hours sleep knackered now >:( >:(>:( >:(

But on a lighter note Ash = Cash ;) ;)

i think i've either strained my abs or given myself a hernia....  :'( doing my daily workout and had an excruciating pain from my abs while doing incline & elevated pressups, ended up collapsing mid pressup and faceplanting the floor. ouch.

annoying because i was starting to get in shape too  :-\

i think i've either strained my abs or given myself a hernia....  :'( doing my daily workout and had an excruciating pain from my abs while doing incline & elevated pressups, ended up collapsing mid pressup and faceplanting the floor. ouch.

annoying because i was starting to get in shape too  :-\

Why don't you try gardening? Much better way of keeping fit! If you don't believe me - look at Bill - living proof! :)

Why don't you try gardening? Much better way of keeping fit! If you don't believe me - look at Bill - living proof! :)

Well Jo I'm certainly not as fit as I want to be. Must get back into my old ritual of walking three miles every evening. I do attempt that on Friday night's but well the local pub is only 5 minutes into one of my three mile walks ;) ;)

Reeeeeeeey!! Bundle!!

How rude of her. Now I know we should respect our elders, love thy neighbour and to not do to one which we wouldn't want done to ourself. . . .

BUT

In this case, duffing up an old lady is perfectly acceptable! I'll tie Granny Harvey's shoelaces together, Mark you push her over!

:D :D :D :D

Reeeeeeeey!! Bundle!!

How rude of her. Now I know we should respect our elders, love thy neighbour and to not do to one which we wouldn't want done to ourself. . . .

BUT

In this case, duffing up an old lady is perfectly acceptable! I'll tie Granny Harvey's shoelaces together, Mark you push her over!

:D :D :D :D

ill kneel behind her in a mushroom shape to cause her to fall when Marky pushes her! team effort!

farmtoys and pot noodles are just things that should never be made fun of....