What really annoyed you today

One hard packed unchoped round balage bale that would not break up on the feeder, had to shake it to bits with the tractor, now there is grass all over the tractor, ohh good fun, then some one tryed to pass me as i was turning into my gate way, Muppets

tell me about the whole passing things,

is there anyway we can convince the goverment to make an advert to go on tv about saffe driving around tractors etc??

tell me about the whole passing things,

is there anyway we can convince the goverment to make an advert to go on tv about saffe driving around tractors etc??

Theres an ad on the radio down here lad from the rsa and the ifa

seem to have put my back out while putting up a new utillity ceiling this morning, agrivated my siatic nerve again, last time i did this i was in agony for a good 4 days till it settled and popping nurofen like smarties

Oooo nothing worse mate... I sympathise with you old chap... I've been on diclofenic for weeks now too  :'(

Oooo nothing worse mate... I sympathise with you old chap... I've been on diclofenic for weeks now too  :'(

went and stood in the shower with the body jets on it for 15 mins earlier, does it wonders but doesnt cure it, things are like needle jets and with all 6 aimed at the lower back its great

for god sake don't let Tris in your shower... you could seriously mess his hair up and possibly even take his eye out  :of :of

they would miss his head no worrys mate ;D ;D

blimey thats not good gav, know a few people that have got a nasty cold at present mind so your not alone mate

for god sake don't let Tris in your shower... you could seriously mess his hair up and possibly even take his eye out  :of :of

Especially if Sean is still in it  :of Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bought £15 worth of autoglym from an ebay member on 15/5/10 arrived at my postal address 6/6/10 to no autoglym, he's even left me positive feedback! paypal dispute on him!

More glym products? what is it with you urban types and your insistance on squeaky clean cars!

A storm knocking out some of the o2 reception locally >:(

must have been a hell of a storm mate, all mobile masts are very well earthed against stuff like this, and feed wise most are fiber optic fed and thats not affected by lighting at all, may be the powers off????

come home to find a message from an ebay user saying he had retracted his bids as his child had been using ebay without them knowing, didnt bother me for a start until i noticed its the same buyer that bought 4 items yesterday >:( >:(