What really annoyed you today

Oh I see you have a Human resource department, I would never let anyone call me a resourse as that tends to be something that you use up and is often expendable. That phrase really gets under my skin, its like something out of the book 1984.

Getting an email from our our HRD aka Human Remains department saying that headcount is being cut by an expected  67 people and our department is one of the targeted support services together with three product lines that are not meeting targets.

Have you tried NFU for insurance? I've always found them to be quite reasonable for 4x4/commercial insurance, been with them for several years now

Gavin you genius! I hadn't even considered the NFU. Now the local branch has given me a very reasonably priced quote and I can now go and get it!  8) Thanks.

Gavin you genius! I hadn't even considered the NFU. Now the local branch has given me a very reasonably priced quote and I can now go and get it!  8) Thanks.

Glad I could help, with the exception of a few months I've been insuring with them since I was 20 and now have my Discovery, guns, household contents and Buster insured with them. The best bit is being able to speak to the same person in a local office each time who knows what they are talking about.........not someone in Pakistan who refers to a Land Rover Defender as a Transit van!!!!! ::);D ;D

Bloody broadbands down has been since last night now on again but only at 120000kbps or just over a tenth of a meg when it's normally arround 8 meg so slow it won't open anything , having a real p155ball with bt trying to report it , won't belive me in what i do for a living even though they said it's shown as employee service on my account , apointment is for Monday now after they cancled the Friday one I had  made , to much work in to cover , huge lie , so only able to view via the I phone , far from ideal for proper net surfing

I started sneezing yesterday forenoon and nose was running by afternoon. Got up and went to work as normal but was feeling like death warmed up with cold runny nose, feeling stuffed up and also starting to cough. I really hope this does not develop in to man flu since at 3pm Friday I'm on holiday until Monday 30th August.

I blame the part time girl beside me since she was sniffing and coughing last week >:(

I started sneezing yesterday forenoon and nose was running by afternoon. Got up and went to work as normal but was feeling like death warmed up with cold runny nose, feeling stuffed up and also starting to cough. I really hope this does not develop in to man flu since at 3pm Friday I'm on holiday until Monday 30th August.