What really annoyed you today

Levelling box buggering up on the 6640  ::) whilst ploughing (Que the NCC abuse)

All sorted two hours later, took two more hours to get home over schedule  :-\

Theres only 4 words for it Driver Error and $hit tractor, it's all downhill from now you know :D :D :D::) ::)

My annoying thing was the same as yesterday b@stard sheerbolts and points going on the plough  >:(:(>:(

not what i saw but what happened......went down to Torquay to do a rooftop survey....and couldnt get in!!  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(:D :D :D :D

should have called mate,i can get you in most places with the tool kit in the van,got all the keys for all the companys to for our access

both my wing mirrors dissaperaing one by one in a very tight entrance/exit from a farm conversion,got in the wide way ,but a delivery lorry turned up and was going to be there a good hour unloading a load of flor timber ect,so i went out the other way,folded the mirrors in to,had my mate watch me out,who just fell abpout laughing,spent an hour temp bolting them back on to get home >:( >:(>:( >:( garage thought it was funny though

burnt oil from a front wheel hub where they didnt maintain there machine so i know stink of i think of burnt grade 90 oil

Errr you'll stink, I bet that's just as bad as burnt gear oil. That stinks worse than a ses pit :D :D :D :D :D;) ;)

Today - absolutely nothing......Was a great day...... :);) ;)

What am I doing wrong Martin, I never seem to have a good day :'( :'( :D :D ;) ;)

Go on, get that violin out :D :D :D::) ::)

Errr you'll stink, I bet that's just as bad as burnt gear oil. That stinks worse than a ses pit :D :D :D :D :D;) ;)

What am I doing wrong Martin, I never seem to have a good day :'( :'( :D :D ;) ;)

Go on, get that violin out :D :D :D::) ::)

I'll be the same once I get back to school and the exams start Nath, don't worry...... :-\ :'( >:(

However I'm going to enjoy my holiday splitting my time between the garden, the Fergie and helping with the lambing and of course a wee bit of revision...... ;) ;) ;)

should have called mate,i can get you in most places with the tool kit in the van,got all the keys for all the companys to for our access

i'll remember that next time i'm down that way, i'm sure it will happen again!

Tennis ball sized hail in a storm that beat my car to hell! Barely missing a tornado that kept me up all night. And then another round of hail and tornadic winds that the weather service failed to mention. I had to run for safety with hail raining down on me and winds about to blow me off my feet at 11:30 at night.

Damn right i was piddled! Can't even get a good night's rest here in the States in April!

You lucky chaps!

Smells just as bad if not worse when we got back to the yard we were told to take all the overalls off :D :D . And i've washed that set of overalls 4 times now and smell wont go so i've given up :D :D

The one thing a saw today that really annoyed me was our mate, Agrimodels looking at forum member's profile's yet again. ::)

Other than that, weather has been a bugger, awfully cold still to be spring weather! :(

The one thing a saw today that really annoyed me was our mate, Agrimodels looking at forum member's profile's yet again. ::)

Other than that, weather has been a bugger, awfully cold still to be spring weather! :(

I've noticed that too  ;)

How much info is there to look at  ;)???

I've noticed that too  ;)

How much info is there to look at  ;)???

Not much like the others said. I think he's looking for email adresses though, probably wants people to give him mpney for that dumb simuwhatsitcalled site he's making. >:(