What really annoyed you today

Another 13mm of rain last night making potato harvesting impossible this morning and damned hard work this afternoon once it had settled a bit. I nearly got the harvester bogged down and would have done without a powered axle to push it along (even this had wheel spin!), one of my trailer drivers got stuck which took a while to get out with the 6810 being the only available recovery tractor and then to top it off a stone comes out of my haulm topper bounces off something and goes straight through one of the windscreen panels on the 6810 ::)

washing machine has died so the trip for me and Harry on sunday may not happen??....so another Spalding i cant get to, havent been since april last year  >:( >:(

bu@@er!!!!..., just means we have to get a new one, trips to blooming currys and comet and the models i had planeed to buy are once again on hold......oh and its raining in London  >:( >:(

It's not looking good today at all Andy and there is still a bit around my way to cut but that is mostly corn on the road between Peterculter and Cairnie roundabout around the Last's quarry area.

I'm sure nature will take care of itself as it tends to do but I can see it being a worrying time for folks like you with crop yet to cut.

What annoyed me today one of our so called tax managers in Leatherhead playing email ping pong. Perhaps if she read what I wrote and looked at the files I sent her she might understand. To add insult to injury the thing she is pinging about is an entry she advised me to make in the year end accounts.

Hearing an intermittent beep.........beep.........................................beep....beep....................beep...

from my smoke alarm in the hallway. I have been thinking for a while when did I last change that battery... well I had a laugh when I opened the alarm and pulled down the cover and removed the PP3 battery.......

It was a VALTRA LONGLIFE EXTRA and for the records I had put a piece of masking take around it....

£ 2.23 and dated 11/02/2006...

Well that lasted well.... I just wish I could get 6 volt batteries to last that well for my Nuffield ;) ;)

Anyway I shall sleep in peace tonight since god forbid if I had a fire there is plenty rain to put it out ;) ;) ;)

And what will I be doing tomorrow ??? ???

Shopping for a new PP3 battery ;) ;)

Hearing an intermittent beep.........beep.........................................beep....beep....................beep...

from my smoke alarm in the hallway. I have been thinking for a while when did I last change that battery... well I had a laugh when I opened the alarm and pulled down the cover and removed the PP3 battery.......

It was a VALTRA LONGLIFE EXTRA and for the records I had put a piece of masking take around it....

Well that lasted well.... I just wish I could get 6 volt batteries to last that well for my Nuffield ;) ;)

Anyway I shall sleep in peace tonight since god forbid if I had a fire there is plenty rain to put it out ;) ;) ;)

Try this Bill

http://www.batterymasters.co.uk/Catalog-NPC-TEV-Series_207.aspx

bill, get the fire brigrade in, to do a safty reveiw  .. they will give you smoke alarms free  and install them and battrys last for 6 years

Another 13mm of rain last night making potato harvesting impossible this morning and damned hard work this afternoon once it had settled a bit. I nearly got the harvester bogged down and would have done without a powered axle to push it along (even this had wheel spin!), one of my trailer drivers got stuck which took a while to get out with the 6810 being the only available recovery tractor and then to top it off a stone comes out of my haulm topper bounces off something and goes straight through one of the windscreen panels on the 6810 ::)

i so wish i was going to norfolk this october!!  :( :'(

First day the barleys been under 26% for weeks and didnt get much cut, reason being some ba"$"$£ had slackened the bolts that hold on the grain pans, grain pans got thrown out the back of the combine breaking off the grain loss sensor board in the process. spent more than an hour jammed between the seives and the straw walkers scooping out barley. got going again only for the motor that drives the knife to break the sluds and fall off >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

You certainly not having a run of luck these days Andy....I do hope things improve for you. It looks as though it will be drier today with that wind. Do you think you will be fixed and combining today. If you are I might have a run out buy Newmachar on the way home this afternoon.

You certainly not having a run of luck these days Andy....I do hope things improve for you. It looks as though it will be drier today with that wind. Do you think you will be fixed and combining today. If you are I might have a run out buy Newmachar on the way home this afternoon.

should be going this afternoon, give me a ring if you want bill ;) 

Andy I have been meaning to call you for ages but i'll give you a bell in the afternoon when I leave around 3pm.

I see there there is a Massey Ferguson combine and a MF135 in one of the fields at Dyce behind our office. Hopefully might see him in action as well.

Andy I have been meaning to call you for ages but i'll give you a bell in the afternoon when I leave around 3pm.

I see there there is a Massey Ferguson combine and a MF135 in one of the fields at Dyce behind our office. Hopefully might see him in action as well.

theres a newholland 8070 and a mf 36 working at kinmundy, along with a very tidy fleet of massey tractors ;)

To be honest No, not to me dent in rear wheel arch, the alloy wheel has a big scratch and the trailor needs a new front marker light and loads of her cars paint left on mine.....but the trailor went to work on her car, bumper, lights, wing,inner wing, door, side pannel, wing mirror :of  just about writen it off I should think, it was an old honda i think 1999 ??? . It was her falt, shes fine with that, but I felt a bit sorry for her, she was shaken, she was lost and realised she was going into norwich on the slip road not A47, so she went for the left hand lane of the junction all of a sudden, only thing was I was in that lane ::)