What really annoyed you today

just had a call from your dog... apparently.. there has been a distinct 'tailing off' on the amount of choccie treats being issued by you and daddy.... as a result of this the burn was sent to you as a warning...

In short.... it has now come to light that this was no accident.... but a deliberate act from a minor  :-\  ... Malicious damage... is that covered ???

Oh nooooo... you could be right... I'd better up Lucy's ration before she sets fire to the house (cos knowing my luck at the moment that wouldn't be covered either!) >:(

Marky... you're a nutter and I love you :-*:-* :-*

I hadn't realised that 'accidental damage' was an optional extra when I took the policy out :-[

sofa over it, then swap companys at renewal time, leave it 2 or 3 weeks, then claim mandy, if they refuse they very rarely keep a record apparently, its only claims they record for other companys records

sofa over it, then swap companys at renewal time, leave it 2 or 3 weeks, then claim mandy, if they refuse they very rarely keep a record apparently, its only claims they record for other companys records

Thanks for the tip... but just not me I'm afraid... can't lie to save my life ::)

Thanks for the tip... but just not me I'm afraid... can't lie to save my life ::)

get fraser to do it, safe as then, i have done it in the past no problems, mind you double check your policy, as they try and say its accidental so not covered and you leave it , but its actually  covered in the  normal policy, under damage, they can be sneaky sods of late trying to save money

Puppy knocked the iron onto the carpet and my home insurance doesn't cover it - bloomin' huge room as well >:(

I'm afraid you would find that accidental damage doesn't cover damage by pets either I'm afraid Mandy......I found that out the hard way after Buster knocked my Laptop off the sofa shattering the screen in the process ::)

I'm afraid you would find that accidental damage doesn't cover damage by pets either I'm afraid Mandy......I found that out the hard way after Buster knocked my Laptop off the sofa shattering the screen in the process ::)

Buster is a good boy really Gav....

blinking laptop has just done a microsoft upadte and installed ie 9 without asking me if i want it, now lost my toolbars, favorites the works? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? all the settings are up the spout , anyone any ideas on how to find it all please?? as i am totally stuck right now

Sean

can you go to a restore point prior to the update and undo the changes?

tried that mike, its wiped the lot restore points literly everything, , got ie 8 back now, wifes spent most of the day sorting it, inc the weird effect of the screen going on its side, and the mouse being totaly back to front to. wouldnt have minded if i was responsible for the ie 9 downlaod, but all i was doing was folowing the microsoft updates i was told i needed for ie8 ,yeah good old microsoft just instal what you want on my pc eh ::) ::)::) ::) , switched thew auto updates of now

tried that mike, its wiped the lot restore points literly everything, , got ie 8 back now, wifes spent most of the day sorting it, inc the weird effect of the screen going on its side, and the mouse being totaly back to front to. wouldnt have minded if i was responsible for the ie 9 downlaod, but all i was doing was folowing the microsoft updates i was told i needed for ie8 ,yeah good old microsoft just instal what you want on my pc eh ::) ::)::) ::) , switched thew auto updates of now

sounds more like malware to be honest....

no the anti virus ect doesnt show owt, brand new laptop (4 weeks old) on the offical microsoft website, offical links the lot alex, one thing i am hot on is stuff like that, the macaffe is set very high on security ect as she does laods of online banking ect .never had it before

fair enough Sean, Mccrappy is less useful than a chocolate tea pot however, buy Eset when the subs run out, if you're that worried.

as for a browser, google chrome is much better in my opinion.

get ccleaner too as it will fix registry errors as well as delete unnecessary temporary files.

New front tyres for the car plus the annual service!

Too many wheelspins Mr Cheddage  ::);):P

For me... one of dangerous daves bacon doorstep bacon sandwiches... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm  :P :P :P

and somehow... a laptop bag in pink for my daughter and a pink dressing gown kind of bedware thingy that old people wear for my poorly aunty to cheer her up (so Mrs F says).  I have warned her NOT to dip into my brochure buying fund any further... which went down kind of well.... ish....  :-\ :'(

Too many wheelspins Mr Cheddage  ::);):P

For me... one of dangerous daves bacon doorstep bacon sandwiches... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm  :P :P :P

and somehow... a laptop bag in pink for my daughter and a pink dressing gown kind of bedware thingy that old people wear for my poorly aunty to cheer her up (so Mrs F says).  I have warned her NOT to dip into my brochure buying fund any further... which went down kind of well.... ish....  :-\ :'(

Ah.... I should point out that the bacon sandwich didn't annoy me... but the rest did  :-[

I think it was the wrong kind of gravel in the Histon Produce Yard that did it, if I'm honest.  ::)

I really would like to try one of these legendary bacon doorsteps. Perhaps Dave the Burger Man can be FTF's resident "on tour" Bacon Sandwich supplier. He up for following in convoy to Zwolle and to sit outside Spalding and Toytrac next year? Perhaps he could sent a rep up to Penrith next week too.

The British postal service and their caring handling of a box with FRAGILE all over it in big letters. I got a model back today that has been away having a respray and the postie has managed to break off a mudguard, a light fitting, the front light bar and the exhaust

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

The British postal service and their caring handling of a box with FRAGILE all over it in big letters. I got a model back today that has been away having a respray and the postie has managed to break off a mudguard, a light fitting, the front light bar and the exhaust

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

sounds like you got the brother of my postie ,who,s about as much use as a ash tray on a motorbike