What really annoyed you today

well went out tonight to see the lady friend to be asked if i would go home and go to work ''/

turns oout lambing time has started tonight so i'm currently having a brue to warm my hands then moving the sheep into the fields on the home side  :-\

not looking forward to it and also never really done it at night either  >:(

so tomorrow i'm back at 12 till 7 then back home then back all day sunday  >:(

oh yeh and i'm freezing and the youngest lad here  :-

13 for 11 more days  :D

Have had no water at home since sunday night finally got it back properly today but the way that we were treated by scottish water was terrible. Have been trying to phone from here to see what is happening to keep the wife up to date as she ended up on the phone waiting for over 50 minutes. Oh and their dodging of the subject of compensation even though it is mentioned in there codes of practice.

I bought an item from a certain auction house (not vectis), nothing too expensive and I guess measures only 4cm x 6cm x 3 cm in the box. I have recieved an email this morning saying the auction house wants to charge me £90.00 for postage and packing, £10 less than the item cost!

Apparently it "includes cardboard case packing, insurance and delivery by courier to kerbside but this price excludes unpacking and storage charges."

Sound's like a good deal don't you think!  >:(

Yesterday and a bit of today; no sooner than we get the water back then all of the sockets go in the house; no heating, computers, dishwasher, washing machine etc and no alarms: i was so late getting up on Saturday that I didn't have time to drop the pick-up off before they closed! Plus, I missed the Britains Valmet in Claas colours going cheaply on Ebay. :(

haveing to opperate the biggest load of rubbish that caterpiller have ever made

it was a brand new 308d

no hyd power to the tracks

slow

all electronic and clicks on every movement

and nearly falls over with a full 900mm bucket at 3/4 reach

the pivot arm moves so fast it nearly breaks it self off when using it

wot a load of bulls muck  >:( >:(>:( >:(

ECU light back on in the c2,  ::) why am i not surprised! what really f****d me off was me (goon  by name goon by nature) reversing the c2 into a chuffing bollard!  >:(. i believe my father conveyed 20 years of disappointment in one exasperated sigh toward me last night...

Oh Alex... not good mate... but I'm sure most of us have had an arguement with a bollard before.  Those little devils like ot hide behind your car and strike where you are least expecting them  >:(

If it makes you feel any better I've had 5 bollard strikes on my vans in the last 2 weeks  :of :'(  .. 4 that were 'fessed up' and one where a bollard must have jumped out and struck the van when the driver wasn't even in it, as he knew nothing about it  :of  >:(:D :D

Oh Alex... not good mate... but I'm sure most of us have had an arguement with a bollard before.  Those little devils like ot hide behind your car and strike where you are least expecting them  >:(

If it makes you feel any better I've had 5 bollard strikes on my vans in the last 2 weeks  :of :'(  .. 4 that were 'fessed up' and one where a bollard must have jumped out and struck the van when the driver wasn't even in it, as he knew nothing about it  :of  >:(:D :D

i've taken steps and messaged every eBay vendor who is breaking a black c2, enquiring after rear bumpers...

the only time ive ever argued with a bollard was with the weights carrier on the front end of a ford 7840

guess who won the argument  :of;)

Is that small act of vandalism something to be proud of Derrick? ???:laugh:

I didn't even make it to work today, my courtesy van breaking down 1 mile before reaching the farm (alternator fail).  But now all is well, as I have a replacement car for the replacement van, a metallic blue Nissan Micra :P::)

been on the drink since 12 today and had to come home, clearly being nearly 40 is catching up with me , used to be able to handle at least 11ish before i had to come home.plus i am 100 quid lighter for the fun too, the joys of a xmas drinks run >:( >:(>:( >:(

it does that to you..........this growing old caper......used to be a pint monster in my day too, can`t do it Like I used to anymore.Doesn`t stop you tryin tho

not been the best of days for me either....on the drink already.....don`t expect much sense out of me before long

amazing how quick it catches up with you aint it, up now all fine, no hang over nothing, maybe the domminos large meator piza i ordered online on the way home helped??? all i do know is my nice red timberland top has bbq sauce down it, wife recons it was hilarious the speed i got it down me, good job the camera was flat is  all i can say

amazing how quick it catches up with you aint it, up now all fine, no hang over nothing, maybe the domminos large meator piza i ordered online on the way home helped??? all i do know is my nice red timberland top has bbq sauce down it, wife recons it was hilarious the speed i got it down me, good job the camera was flat is  all i can say

our xmas p~~s up on wednesday dinnertime,only around yelverton,2 pubs there,should be good though,im 45 sean ,does that mean i have to be home at 10.00pm?

pompous self important boastful round robin letters. particularly in one case, we haven't seen you for 16 years, (and there's good reason for that), so stop bloody writing to us to tell us how amazing everything in your families life is. /rant.

pompous self important boastful round robin letters. particularly in one case, we haven't seen you for 16 years, (and there's good reason for that), so stop bloody writing to us to tell us how amazing everything in your families life is. /rant.

I am not a fan of the "round Robin" letters either.  If someone is going to write I wish they would WRITE and it doesn't have to be a potted history of the previous 12 months.  Only once did I resort to a group letter (and apologised in the first line) but it was not the sort of thing I wanted to write over and over again.