What really annoyed you today

I'm not sure I EVER had the Scooby over 68 Ben.... not even on a racetrack  :P

Oi Pinocchio, who are you trying to kid, ever heard the expression, you can't kid a kidder  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Oi Pinocchio, who are you trying to kid, ever heard the expression, you can't kid a kidder  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Ok ok... it's a fair cop... I'm knicked... I'll come quietly  :angel:

I'll admit ... I topped 74 on one occasion  :-[  .. In my defence Ben was push push pushing me though Kev  :-[ :'(

I never was any good under pressure  :-[:D :D

A Hyundai and it's driver. What is it with people in small cars?! I thought it was just people in Nissan Micras but what with the Agilia I got stuck behind the other day; there seems to be an epidemic of pricks on the road lately!! >:(::)>:(

A Hyundai and it's driver. What is it with people in small cars?! I thought it was just people in Nissan Micras but what with the Agilia I got stuck behind the other day; there seems to be an epidemic of pricks on the road lately!! >:(::)>:(

what is it with small people in big lorries? so bloody angry all the time!  :-*

The weather, our farmyard is like a skating rink, had two cows go down like a sack of sh!t today when we got them in for the winter/calving, numerous others slipping about as they came trotting down the road into the yard. We won't even go into Boeing the Heifer and her ability to annoy us.......she got her name because her tag ends in 747 and she's completely nuts, we dread her going into the crush as she tries to leap over it.....be fun when she calves :of;D

Well said that Man!!

Merc driver today! B&Q Car Park..  >:(  >:(  He shouted abuse at me and by god he got more than he expected back!! I gave him some mouthful!! ****!!

I was so close to ramming the bugger into the dike!!  >:( >:(>:(  :D

Any ideas for the calfs name, Gav? Douglas maybe? :D

Or Antanov if it takes after Mother! :D :D :D

No idea on that one Tris, maybe if she has twins it could be Tiger and Moth ;D ;D

We only usually name the ones that are trouble, need extra care or overly friendly

Angela......Kicks like a mule

Deborah.....Weak calf we had last year

Ginger......Extremely docile, no longer on the farm but at the local retirement home for cows ;D

Boeing......Wild and nutty, too much Limousin in her

Clinton......Bull

David........Bull, named after David Cameron, arrived on farm at election time

Ed............Bull

Oh dear, I shall keep a watchful eye on my rear view mirror in case you appear in it Tris; I've got a Micra as a (second) courtesy car :laugh: 

• 2 weeks later...

Well before I called the service centre this afternoon low and behold it booted up no problem. I loathe intermittent problems like this but well the courier will collect it and take it away to the engineers in Poole between 8am and noon on Friday they tell me. I hope they find the fault and I hope my machine is not away too long :-\

Well before I called the service centre this afternoon low and behold it booted up no problem. I loathe intermittent problems like this but well the courier will collect it and take it away to the engineers in Poole between 8am and noon on Friday they tell me. I hope they find the fault and I hope my machine is not away too long :-\

You speak for yourself Bookbank  :of;)

:P

Dear Costco...

We the 1,000,000 undersigned formally request that the laptop belonging to Mr Billiam Bookbank of Scotsbyshire be returned no later than (and only on) 31st February ....

Many thanks and kind regards

blah blah blah etc.

Can you take the payout and source the parts yourself, Chris? I find that hard to believe too.

I've already resigned myself to this Tris. The bloke at Autocolour said the only other single cab examples he could find were at  at Mitsu dealer in Kent (2 of a similar vintage but complete and for sale). Cotswold Vans where I bought it might have a better idea and i suppose there's the L200 forum (though it's really a club for the owners of flashier 4Lifes, Warriors, Animals, Barbarians, etc).

My model is shaped differently to the bulkier 4wd's and it seems you can't interchange parts with any old L200 :'( ::)

On a plus note he said I could get pretty much its full value back, but it would mean the whole kerfuffle of finding a replacement.

All this for a little knock on the ice! >:(:-[::)