What really annoyed you today

I been in the hospital for 8 days and in rehab treatment for 5 now I think the total is...Im still here stuck, but on dec 24th Christmas Eve I went to the ER for treatment of an inflammed Gabladder.  The dr. rushed me into surgery and removed my galbladder but when I went to ICU my body stopped breathing on its own and switched to a resporator.  Dr. worked with me for 22 hours getting my body to start breathing on its own.  However, while this was happening the other organs decided to start shutting down.  I ended up with 4 special dr each working on liver, kidneys heart and surgery....finally after 8 days of intensive care I was just well enough and out of insurance to be sent to a rehab. center......today I ask for release to go home and mend on my own with my own Dr.  Blood was taken to see if I had any infections but the fools forgot to add rush so now waiting until tmw.....but I am on the mend thank god....

The first thing I told my wife when I became conscience was "Hide my Masseys and don't tell Marky where or he'll be on a plane in a New York min.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  damn after going through that hell it is good to be able to laugh.....

I been in the hospital for 8 days and in rehab treatment for 5 now I think the total is...Im still here stuck, but on dec 24th Christmas Eve I went to the ER for treatment of an inflammed Gabladder.  The dr. rushed me into surgery and removed my galbladder but when I went to ICU my body stopped breathing on its own and switched to a resporator.  Dr. worked with me for 22 hours getting my body to start breathing on its own.  However, while this was happening the other organs decided to start shutting down.  I ended up with 4 special dr each working on liver, kidneys heart and surgery....finally after 8 days of intensive care I was just well enough and out of insurance to be sent to a rehab. center......today I ask for release to go home and mend on my own with my own Dr.  Blood was taken to see if I had any infections but the fools forgot to add rush so now waiting until tmw.....but I am on the mend thank god....

The first thing I told my wife when I became conscience was "Hide my Masseys and don't tell Marky where or he'll be on a plane in a New York min.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  damn after going through that hell it is good to be able to laugh.....

Holy C#$p Rick

Thats not good . I Hope you get out of there soon and good luck on  speedy recovery.

Oh by the way all ya need to do for Marky is remember him in your will when the time comes. He'll be so surprised when it's read out and you left him all your debts ;);D . Best wishes from Robert and all the guys up here in Canada :)

You speak for yourself Bookbank  :of;)

:P

Dear Costco...

We the 1,000,000 undersigned formally request that the laptop belonging to Mr Billiam Bookbank of Scotsbyshire be returned no later than (and only on) 31st February ....

Many thanks and kind regards

blah blah blah etc.

I'll still have work access to haunt you Mark ;D ;D

Ships... that's not good Plops... Fancy spoiling Maddy's Christmas you selfish old sod  >:(:P ... I wish you a speedy and FULL recovery though buddy  :)

Now then... in the UK we have what the sharks call an 'Equity release scheme' where you can opt to release the equity you have in your home(s) and assets by selling them at a reduced rate to a third party - affording you the opportunity to spend your money on yourself.... and MORE IMPORTANTLY... those you love.

May I be so bold as to suggest you look to 'release the equity.. and worry.. you have invested in your MF collection' thus allowing you one less burden to carry around which could potentially hinder your healing process... I would be happy to 'remove all traces' of said items and perhaps pay a MINIMAL fee... when I say minimal we are talking something like, for example, Ben Holmes annual entertainment budget, think micro... nano even  :P:-*

Get well soon though Robopops  :-*

I'll still have work access to haunt you Mark ;D ;D

Dear Mr Haliburton...

We the undersigned ....  :D :D :D:P:-*

Seriously though Bill... if you want to still view FTF you are more than welcome to pop down to mine... I'll leave a stool in the front garden for you to stand on and the front room curtains open, I'll sit with my laptop screen facing the window so you can see FTF.  If you want to turn the page simply tap twice on the window and raise your thumb... once to go back to the home page.  I would open the window so we can hear you.. only it's going to be cold here tonight so the weather man says  :P

my 89 year old grandpa has the norovirus vomiting bug thing.

i believe he caught it from the carers who come in 2x a day to see my grandma, (who has alzheimer's). people who are supposed to provide "care" spreading viruses around the town. considering how much they cost i am fuming.

get well soon grandpa.   

Dear Mr Haliburton...

We the undersigned ....  :D :D :D:P:-*

Seriously though Bill... if you want to still view FTF you are more than welcome to pop down to mine... I'll leave a stool in the front garden for you to stand on and the front room curtains open, I'll sit with my laptop screen facing the window so you can see FTF.  If you want to turn the page simply tap twice on the window and raise your thumb... once to go back to the home page.  I would open the window so we can hear you.. only it's going to be cold here tonight so the weather man says  :P

To addd insult to injury Mark the courier did not collect it betwwen 8am and noon today as promised. Transpires they have a lot of drivers off ill and now I been told teh pick up will be Tuesday afternoon between 1pm and 6pm.

I will collect it again today and see if it decides to play ball or not over the weekend.

Oh thanks for the kind offer but I think I will rather rant and swear and stamp my feet if it decides not to boot up ;) ;)

Thanks all and no worries Marky I got the masseys hide in the snake pit so your third party concept just may not work over here.......sorry to hear about your grandpa it seems odd one of the most safe place one would expect is a care center but it can acutally be one of the most unsafe places to be because of the bugs floating around......

Multiple organ failure :of  That's an alarming read Rick, I echo other's sentiments in hoping for a fast and full recovery.

Wishing you a quick and speedy recovery Rick.....I'm sure there is plenty of life left in the old dog yet ;) ;)

Blimey Rick.... :of :of :of ,....couldn't believe what I was reading.Wishing you a speedy and  full recovery... :) :) .

As for what annoyed me today,...it was the bloody cra**y potal system which delivered me (via special delivery) a bomb proof looking package from across the water containing a forager broken in three places.

You COULD NOT FAULT the packing at all,....it just goes to show how bloody rough these parcels get treated in the system..... >:( >:(>:(

Blimey Rick.... :of :of :of ,....couldn't believe what I was reading.Wishing you a speedy and  full recovery... :) :) .

As for what annoyed me today,...it was the bloody cra**y potal system which delivered me (via special delivery) a bomb proof looking package from across the water containing a forager broken in three places.

You COULD NOT FAULT the packing at all,....it just goes to show how bloody rough these parcels get treated in the system..... >:( >:(>:(

alll my best for a speedy recovery too rick, that sounds pretty nasty and scary!!

you should have seen a box of animals that came to me a few weeks ago , legs broken off cows , horses ears and tails off pigs .........shocking  handling you are right

Thanks all delivery seems to be getting worse.......wonder what is up with that...............anyway dr. said my galbladder had traces of Red and Grey paint in it......couldn't be that ritual Marky told me works of kissing the Masseys goodnight each day???????  You think......? :-\

blimey plops that aint good, glad to hear your on the mend now, i bet them doctors as well chuffed you are off tommorrow, i can just see their faces after you started spouting random question and replys back at them ;D ;D

You would bring that up you sod... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

milked this morning everything fine, got to other farm to feed  ..4000 left outside in the frost (should be in )had to jump start that,chains broken on the maxi scrape, nh 410 loadall left in crab steer nearly hit the horse box.. string around the pump of the slurry tower.... all the work of a n.bhe.ad x worker