What really annoyed you today

i am pretty dam unwell now, didnt really sleep last night, heads blocked solid, was up at 4am as i was keeping her awake which was unfair, went back to bed arround 8ish when she got up, so managed a 2 hrs power nap , sue is actually worried i may have swine flu??? but it just feels like a real bad cold to me, certainly not experiancing any symptons my mate had with swine flu over xmas

The wood chap had this last week to the point he said his joints ached, not very pleasant by the sound of it.

If there is any doubt Sean for gods sake get yourself checked out mate. Swine Flu is not just a bad cold.  .. Mums friend died of it last month.

no joint aches or owt tris, just a really blocked head and nose, cant really lay down to be honest hence no real slep last night , not had a cold this bad in a while

as for swine flu, the guy at work was laid flat for 3 week, he moved house in the middle of this, was up, dressed, ferried over in the car, while the removal guys shifted his bed last ,so first out, into the spare room and he went back to bed for a week ,

Oh the normal thing I know ... but I'm incensed by the incompetent Royal Mail - they still haven't caught up from Christmas and now I'm having to refund 3-4 sales a week (even though I'm sure the orders will turn up, eventually ::) ) because it's not fair to the customer >:( >:(>:( >:( . And most of it's UK Mail!!!! What is the matter with them... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:( >:(>:( >:(

I going to phone and complain on Monday... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:( >:(>:(

ps did I say I'm angry by the way >:(

Oh the normal thing I know ... but I'm incensed by the incompetent Royal Mail - they still haven't caught up from Christmas and now I'm having to refund 3-4 sales a week (even though I'm sure the orders will turn up, eventually ::) ) because it's not fair to the customer >:( >:(>:( >:( . And most of it's UK Mail!!!! What is the matter with them... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:( >:(>:( >:(

I going to phone and complain on Monday... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:( >:(>:(

ps did I say I'm angry by the way >:(

This has been going on a lot with you.....would it not overall be better to switch to ups or fed ex and share the cost with the customer??????????????

This has been going on a lot with you.....would it not overall be better to switch to ups or fed ex and share the cost with the customer? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?

Unfortunately, generally-speaking people want the cheapest method of shipping and it would add £4 to each package with any other company. I send out around 100 items a week and until last year I had very few problems :-\

Funny thing it is mostly just delayed - I'm now having people offer to pay for their items that have that have finally turned up ::)

Just read that RM employees are also balloting to strike... more fun ::)

• 2 weeks later...

The electrics on my trailer  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Last week I smashed a rear light whilst reversing, OK my fault, but only £6.99 for a new light unit complete with bulbs.

I disconnect the old unit looking at where each of the 4 wires goes, so far so good.

I then have to wire up the new one.

Wire number 1 is the earth, no problem I know which one it is and where it goes. I am then left with 3 wires.

One should be live when the lights are on, the rear light.........no problem

Another should be live when the brake pedal is pressed.........no problem.

The remaining wire should only be live when the indicator is on...........wrong......it is live all the time.

I have then tried all sorts of combinations swapping the wires round several times and blowing the car fuse on 2 occasions  >:( >:(>:(

And I still can't get it right.............I hate cars and everything that goes with them >:( >:(>:( >:(

Grimme's stupidity when they designed the Combistar's, why the devil they couldn't have welded studs on to mount the shaft bearing flanges onto I never know but oh no they have no use coach bolts and put them in gaps where its impossible for anyone older than 6 to get their hands.........my overalls, jaket and jumper are all in the wash now as they got covered in oil and grease from the chain case trying to fish out and re insert said bolts >:(

A feed lorry driver that delivered top our place today. He managed to block up the blower twice. He also gave it full power straight away which nearly blew the top off of the bin, due to the fact its an older one with no vent. Due to the blockages we have a pile of feed sitting on the floor and have not been able to clean it up due to other commitments. Also worth a note are the ploughmen who drove by this morning with all plough lights blazing away.

work, cant plan anything round it right now, off day tommorrow, after 4 in on ot's then not in, i gave up and said no, only to be told they would enforce it on me, not 5 mins later they ring back and say, no worrys, theres no rush all of a sudden, and all ot has been stopped anyway?????????? we seem to be going from flat out all hands to pumps, to nigh on nothing ,although they have warned from april, when the eu funding for cornwall project comes, it will be flat out again with enforced lodeg away down west and enforced night work ect

The electrics on my trailer  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Last week I smashed a rear light whilst reversing, OK my fault, but only £6.99 for a new light unit complete with bulbs.

I disconnect the old unit looking at where each of the 4 wires goes, so far so good.

I then have to wire up the new one.

Wire number 1 is the earth, no problem I know which one it is and where it goes. I am then left with 3 wires.

One should be live when the lights are on, the rear light.........no problem

Another should be live when the brake pedal is pressed.........no problem.

The remaining wire should only be live when the indicator is on...........wrong......it is live all the time.

I have then tried all sorts of combinations swapping the wires round several times and blowing the car fuse on 2 occasions  >:( >:(>:(

And I still can't get it right.............I hate cars and everything that goes with them >:( >:(>:( >:(

Turns out this was all my own fault, bull in a china shop  :-[:-[ :-[:-[

I had pulled the indicator wire out of the connector in the main junction box and it was touching one of the other connectors and so was live all the time when the lights were on, all sorted now  ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

Well several things and not just today. Firstly missing a Stroud visit by Ian Dury's old band the Blockheads a week back (though very few tickets available because of the lack of space), and today finding out a Nissan D22 pickup I'd been watching had just been sold. Pretty minor irritants really. :-[

HMRC, bunch of useless wotsits, sending me £100 penalty notice for failure to fill in a tax return........bearing in mind I've not been self employed since June 2008, they know this, they even sent me a letter saying after filing my previous return they would not be sending me anymore and I didn't need to fill one in again and they still fine me for not filling in a non existant tax return......do you think I can get through to them on the phone either!!!! >:( >:(>:( >:(