What really annoyed you today

Well mines a beauty ... Been reliving my youth recently and invested in a pair of pig skin kicker boots... Niiiiiice...anyway.. Thought I'd treat me fellow dog handlers to a look at them today... So I popped them proudly on for training

Stood in the queue of dogs and handlers awaiting my turn to take Patrick (or twatrick as he's known today) over the weave poles.. Along comes the familiar but unwanted smell of dog 'exhaust' ... Looks down to see a collection of dak brown Patrick packages around the perimeter of my new left boot... And one light coloured semi-solid bit right in the middle of said boot  >:(  >:(  >:(

Well mines a beauty ... Been reliving my youth recently and invested in a pair of pig skin kicker boots... Niiiiiice...anyway.. Thought I'd treat me fellow dog handlers to a look at them today... So I popped them proudly on for training

Stood in the queue of dogs and handlers awaiting my turn to take Patrick (or twatrick as he's known today) over the weave poles.. Along comes the familiar but unwanted smell of dog 'exhaust' ... Looks down to see a collection of dak brown Patrick packages around the perimeter of my new left boot... And one light coloured semi-solid bit right in the middle of said boot  >:( >:(>:(

so right in the s**t then mark,very graphic description of what you stood in!!!

Rain Rain Rain!!!! Roads are flooded, Sheds flooded, Yards flooded, Bloody Hell!  >:( >:(>:(

My roads a main B Road and its sitting with several inches of water in places! Fire Brigade and Police on seen, Gonna end up closed shortly hopefully.. Totally impassable in car!  :of 

Stood in the queue of dogs and handlers awaiting my turn to take Patrick (or twatrick as he's known today) over the weave poles.. Along comes the familiar but unwanted smell of dog 'exhaust' ... Looks down to see a collection of dak brown Patrick packages around the perimeter of my new left boot... And one light coloured semi-solid bit right in the middle of said boot  >:( >:(>:(

Kicker boots what in the world????  Appears Patrick not fond of pork.....Best check his pedigree may have a bit of Jewish blood in him......just saying is all... :-\

Reading the "Discussion" about this bloody time zone change...(yes they are considering it....again :of:(>:( ).

i dont want to start a great argument using iffy ideas for or against. but what I will say is that if they do change it the IT industry will have to do some rapid timezone modifications (easy enough, just hassle causing) with mobile devices also having the same problem.

speaking of which, we will all get a laugh when all the iphone owners turn up late/early for work due to its inability to handle stuff thats been happening for years.. (have they sorted that yet???) let alone going and changing it..... ::):police:

But then no optimist thinks of the niggling issues like this until their bribery money never reaches them because the banking systems have hit meltdown due to the clocks not being in sync...  8)

~Moan over.... back to the paperwork.

:D :D  .. I like the last idea best Barry... a really deep... stinking one full of horrible things like barry Stunts aftershave  :of:P

I don't think you will get the Council to allow you to use Udi's aftershave for anything other than lighting fires or removing paint.  :D