What really annoyed you today

Marky Ferguson,

I am sorry for not introducing myself, I edit Classic Tractor magazine, you may have seen it. It has a monthly slot on farm models which you might find interesting.

R Day

Hello R Day... thanks for the introduction... I'll get myself a copy of that and have a read  ;)

A crack appearing in the beam of my beet hoe at lunch time when i looked, thought we'd sorted that problem. Oh well 3 years old and cracked for the last 2 years so was daft to think it wouldn't this year  >:( >:(>:(

What makes that happen? never had it happen to me before

The owner before me must of ballasted the tyres with water, as the inside of the rim is very rusty. With that and alot of road work it's decided to crack :-\ :-\ ::) ::)

Overstressing the rims normaly or a bad driver ::) ::)::):D :D

You've had it done before then ;D ;D ;D

Getting told I have to be up and tedding by 7am tommorow morning, I bl00dy hate getting up early >:(

Oh well, the fun has begun ;D ;D ;D ;D

Annoyed????

I'd pay to go silaging this week. I've got three exams everyday this week.  >:( :'(

Annoyed????

I'd pay to go silaging this week. I've got three exams everyday this week.  >:( :'(

Annoyed yes, I need my beauty sleep :D :D :D :D

Tedding grass out isn't that great, I'll be tedding the same fields out 5 or 6 times tomorrow :o :o :o

Annoyed yes, I need my beauty sleep :D :D :D :D

Tedding grass out isn't that great, I'll be tedding the same fields out 5 or 6 times tomorrow :o :o :o

I'd pay to get on a summer job right now  :D :D :D

"Wonder Kid". . . ..

It's a wonder he keeps on trying!!

What annoyed me today, errrrrm. .. .. ..  Nothing actually!! Lost a lay-in tomorrow though due to the boss wanting me to go and load my trailer at 7am before the MOT at 9:30. I thought I had an 8:30 start in the bag.  :-\