What really annoyed you today

1) All the straw chopper blade nuts and bolts being excessively tight on our Lexion 460, not the best place to have your spanner slip off, doesn't do your hands alot of good  >:(

2) The thermostat and thermostat gasket going on my Renault 836  >:( >:(

3) The PTO speed selector cable shearing on the Renault 816 due to the effects of liquid fertilizer  >:( >:(>:(

So all in all not a good first day back after our annual first week of July shut down  :-\

At least its better than paying > ?20 an acre for trying to control it.  ;)

We'd rather just spray for wild oats as it would prove impossible for us to pull them with only 4 staff members on 3600 acres across a 25 mile area. We have about a 99% success rate as well so far with the spray  :);)

Over here anybody who sprayed for it seemed to have got it pretty successfully this year. Also a bit cheaper due to new product think its called Axial and it has done some job on my neighbour's.  ;)

His was so bad 2 years ago that when I was up on the combine it looked like it was oats being cut not spring barley  :D :D