What really annoyed you today

Me playing around with my new Joskin Livestock trailer and McCormick C105 and fiddling around with the hitch and snapping off that little bit on top  >:( Then got the superglue from a revell kit and it wasn't squirting so i took the top off and it went everywere  >:( >:( But i fixed it  ;) ;)

• 3 weeks later...

driving my series3 down the end of the street n finding i did not have any breakes

Now let me guess you mean series 3 Land Rover, just gotta love Landies if thats the case, always got to do something to throw a spanner in the works haven't they :-\

the lux traffic lights guy coming all the way down to our job today, only to turn round and say i cant set those up there its too narrow, shame its the same guy who set up in the same place 2 weeks ago for 2 days, when confronted with the signed paperwork with his siggy on, he claimed we must have faked it and he was repoting us to bt and his company for forgary?????? hes lucky he aint under the box cover right now 

My little Massey Ferguson 514 Sikd Steer just wouldn't start even after being connected to the battery of the Fiat Doblo van for about half an hour at high revs......Just hope it starts tomorrow as we really need to get going...... :'( :'( ;)

Oh dear Mart, sounds like more than a flat battery problem to me :-\

My little Massey Ferguson 514 Sikd Steer just wouldn't start even after being connected to the battery of the Fiat Doblo van for about half an hour at high revs......Just hope it starts tomorrow as we really need to get going...... :'( :'( ;)

Sounds like she needs bleeding Mart  :-\

Oh dear Mart, sounds like more than a flat battery problem to me :-\

Yeah, she wasn't sounding too healthy Gav......The boss thinks the heater plugs are gubbed as well as it takes her ages to heat up......He's now probably going to have a go at the lad that was supposed to have serviced it before we took delivery of it...... >:( >:(;)

Sounds like she needs bleeding Mart  :-\

Perhaps Marky but I really hope not as to get a good look at the engine you have to removed the cab...... :'(

It get's better doesn't it...... :D;)

Could also be a sticky stop solonoid Mart... very common fault nowadays... Ohhh bring back the manual pull to stop knob  ::)

The CAT forklift has one of those...... ;D

It's fine as long as you remember to pish it back in again...... :D

I usually push it in as soon as it's stopped just to save any hastle...... ;)

The CAT forklift has one of those...... ;D

It's fine as long as you remember to pish it back in again...... :D

I usually push it in as soon as it's stopped just to save any hastle...... ;)

father taught us always to push it back in once it had stopped after hearing how the cables could freeze in cold weather so you wouldn't be able to push it back in first thing in the morning!( Also on the Dextas rain could then run into the cable sheath if left out) Then theres the possibility of catching your clothes on it and breaking it off and snagging your clothing so much that you fall off the machine head first, like catching your boot tops on the gearsticks. H & S lecture over. ::):D