What really annoyed you today

And another thing that more embarrassed that annoyed me.

Let Holly out of the car while unloading some more bits of Holly Farm into Marcus' garage, and she disappeared up the road and Marcus and I had spend ages looking for her. Had to shut her in the car then - she's 17 years old, partially sighted and deaf... she should know better >:(;D

Not only today, but for weeks now. Why are there so many flies about!! Been killing them in droves. Every time you sit down they land on you!

No jokes about my personal hygiene or Mrs BGU's cleaning skills thanks! :D

That makes two, no four of us, as we have had the blasted things landing on us while watching the TV.  And don't they thump down - must have a deathwish!

They seem to be worse at work, and its not good for a lot of the residents who have little or no movement/co-ordination as they can't swat the things off them - been going round with a tea towel but they keep coming back!

At home I've found that Midges have hung around late this year.

They seem to be worse at work, and its not good for a lot of the residents who have little or no movement/co-ordination as they can't swat the things off them - been going round with a tea towel but they keep coming back!

At home I've found that Midges have hung around late this year.

There are uber midges at my dad's... never seen anything like them :-\ We have midges in Cornwall but the are tiny. These great big jobs are horrid and always hanging around the shower in the morning >:(

There are uber midges at my dad's... never seen anything like them :-\ We have midges in Cornwall but the are tiny. These great big jobs are horrid and always hanging around the shower in the morning >:(

could be worse mandy, it could  be marky hanging round the shower in the morn  :D :D :D

Finding out that im going to have to get a bus from hull train station to goole then train from goole to doncaster then doncaster to newcastle. what a load of messing about  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Not winning a Deutz 2780 brochure on ebay  >:(

Isn't that just sooooo annoying when that happens... that's what i HATE about ebay... always seems to be someone who is willing to go that little bit further... there must be a mathmatical formula for annnoyance level increasing relative to how much you want the item as well...

I've been resorted to tears on more than one occasion  :'( :D :D

Isn't that just sooooo annoying when that happens... that's what i HATE about ebay... always seems to be someone who is willing to go that little bit further... there must be a mathmatical formula for annnoyance level increasing relative to how much you want the item as well...

I've been resorted to tears on more than one occasion  :'( :D :D

And always happens when youare not online eh Mark >:(

Yep... thats the one... I don;t know about you Colm... but it's always just "me and him" as well... like... if he (or she I guess) didn't bid it would be yours  >:( >:(>:(

Yep and I wouldn't mind only I was looking 6 months for that brochure to finish off a section - how come we ain't as lucky as Gavvers  >:(

Its not fair (stomps out of the room) >:(