What really annoyed you today

just got back from casualty, managed to put a big wood splinter right through my hand. off a new roof rafter. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

your not having much luck the last few months :( :( :( :'(

just got back from casualty, managed to put a big wood splinter right through my hand. off a new roof rafter. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

OUCH, thats got to hurt!!!!   :(

How long did you have to wait in A&E?

Hope its on the mend

Noel

your not having much luck the last few months :( :( :( :'(

no i,m not mate ??? ???

OUCH, thats got to hurt!!!!   :(

How long did you have to wait in A&E?

Hope its on the mend

Noel

splinter went in at 2.30 pm came out at 5.30 ish only two hours which is not to bad. ::) had one hour getting there from work. that gas and air stuff is good.

went up in the loft last night to find something for her, had a quick look at the layout only to find the heat?? or something has made the lovley waterslide decals on the 500's peel of?? now ordered 2 new sets of good old papaer ones ,hope they get here before toytrac??

Oh no Mr P... thats not good news... I hope it's not the damp up there mate - we have been well below the dewpoint in the mornings recently mate  :o:-\ :(

Oh no Mr P... thats not good news... I hope it's not the damp up there mate - we have been well below the dewpoint in the mornings recently mate  :o:-\ :(

That is the problem with lofts - either extremely hot or extremely cold unless they are completely lined out and insulated.

Perhaps a condensation trap might help if it is damp