What really annoyed you today

don't forget not being able to spread artificial in the frost anymore, used to do that a lot on wet fields but can't anymore incase it bounces into a watercourse or hedgerow so deep ruts are par for the course these days ::)>:(

And when you wear a waxed jacket you smell like a wet Labrador  :D

I can think of worse things to smell of....

I wear a padded, waterproof and very bright fluorescent yellow jacket which just drips water off everywhere.  Slows the cars down though as they think I am a speed trap!

I've got to give in an essay for tomorrow for History assesment and no one out of 8 people on MSN will type a half page essay plan for me, and expect me to bend over backwards for there favours. Im fed up with them and now can't do my homework  >:(

And got another 1000 word essay for whistling in class to do after  >:( >:(

I've got to give in an essay for tomorrow for History assesment and no one out of 8 people on MSN will type a half page essay plan for me, and expect me to bend over backwards for there favours. Im fed up with them and now can't do my homework  >:(

And got another 1000 word essay for whistling in class to do after  >:( >:(

Tell them to get knotted and you have better things to do than write an essay on that in your spare time when all they will do is bin it anyway ::)

cars overtaking slurrytanker on the inside when tanker indicating to turn in,so wrote on the tanker if you can smell the Pooe ur too f'in close  :P

hahaha excellent!! good one, your going to have me looking for writting at the back of the tankers all round the country, any pics you could put it in picture/joke of the day

Join the club, seems to be a number of us who went to Spalding getting them :(

Great... now putting several bottles of Vit C on my shopping list seeing as I hugged just about everyone :-[

PS (btw... if you take 1000 mg of Vitamin C every 2 hours it will either prevent or shorten the lifespan of a cold... and it really works :))

Great... now putting several bottles of Vit C on my shopping list seeing as I hugged just about everyone :-[

PS (btw... if you take 1000 mg of Vitamin C every 2 hours it will either prevent or shorten the lifespan of a cold... and it really works :))

take a glass of whiskey every half hour that sounds better to me  ;):D

You also start to sound like a pair of marraccas as you walk :D :D ;D

Poor Andy... but one question...

Have you forgiven me yet ???

Your forgiven, you did sell a few tickets after all! Although its looking likely that the winning ticket has been lost aswell. Have you checked your shoe for that aswell?  ;)