What really annoyed you today

Thats very true Stephen... God I hope I don't come back as a fly... just my luck....

could be worse... could be reincarnated as Barrys underpants I guess  :o

You can't reincarnated as an inanimate object silly... could be a bed bug in Barry's bedding or something if you really wanted to I guess :D

Annoyed me? ANNOYED ME? ? ? ? Don't even get me started. Just measured out a board to cut out - checked, checked and double checked. Put a guide down for the Jigsaw to follow and it the bloody guide was bowed.

One side is 1mm out and the other side is 4mm out.

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Annoyed me? ANNOYED ME? ? ? ? Don't even get me started. Just measured out a board to cut out - checked, checked and double checked. Put a guide down for the Jigsaw to follow and it the bloody guide was bowed.

I would be annoyed too.  In fact I am annoyed with you  :o :o >:( >:(

i suppose at your size that difference is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!!! :D :D :D :D ::) ::)

does it really make that much difference, can you not hide it with detail or rub it down??

I would be annoyed too.  In fact I am annoyed with you  :o :o >:( >:(

Thank you Sue  :'( :) :)

Well it doesn't sound much Ben but it all adds up - as I found out when Mark OF pointed out something similar when we all met at Marcus' for the practice set up. I've rubbed it down so should be ok from here on in  :-[

look what what you've done now tris , even sue's annoyed with you >:(:D :D :D :D :D

Of course - I always measure three times and cut once but occasionally it goes completely pear-shaped and I end up cussing something awful.

By "with" I meant "in sympathy" not I am annoyed with Tris.

dont you go blameing the saw after all the different measurements i got of you for the toytrac display mate  :D :D :D

for me

starting a big cable changeover tommorrow 1600 pairs, and the 3 guys at the other end are already finding reasons not to do the job, like the box has some mud in it( total of 1") not heard of wellies was the reply from me,then it was we need traffic lights, they are already sorted was my reply, then it was the other box has water in it, and its running water, well we have pumps was my reply, at which point they told me to  something off being a something else and put the phone down , and rang my boss complaining about the job, hes already told me i have control on the job and hes looked at it to which they didnt know so my word goes, could be sparks tommorrow ,just what i dont want ,can see a go slow from them

Of course - I always measure three times and cut once but occasionally it goes completely pear-shaped and I end up cussing something awful.

By "with" I meant "in sympathy" not I am annoyed with Tris.

let me get this right sue , you wern't annoyed with tris ,but were annoyed with tris , darn how annoying is that ! :D :D :D

The farm manager here, dressed in outdoor clothes AND a coat leaving the office door wide open.  I wouldn't mind but I had my coat off and the office is an old dairy so is cold even in the hottest of weather.

He has now gone and I am warming up by drinking black coffee before going HOME!

everything, if it could go wrong today it has, had a huge row with the lux traffic light guys who turned up 1 hr late and took 1 hr to set up, which left us with just 2 hrs work time as we have to be off the road by 3, when i suggested we worked through the 3 hrs we had and missed lunch to the other guys,seeing as we had sat arround for 3 already, and they had 2 when we packed up , so we could get going i was told to get ****** so they wont speak to me now either,so we achevied a grand total of nothing today, but waste 36 hrs of the job

ooooo paul much damage

me M25 veryslow  :( :( :( :(

Not too bad ::) ::)::) ::)

Basically to access a site I needed to go round a roundabout at a hospital then reverse back into the site but all the builders had parked their vans on double yellow lines all the way round said roundabout >:( >:( I couldn't make the roundabout and as my trailer is self steer it locks out to reverse thus making you need more room to back out where you've driven in ::) ::)

Anyway someting had to move and unfortunatly it was a few panels on a transit :o :o :o