What really annoyed you today

kids grammer today >:( >:(>:(  was listening to my kids talking what the hell are they talking about?

" its like i'm going down town " what?

why put "ain't it" at the end of  every think or "then"

being only 35 ( 36 sunday) i think i'm a layed back dad , like the same sort of stuff, but this really gets my goat up. or is it that i'm turning in to my dad. even when their mates come round i tell them to speak correctly . i just can't help it, then i get "dad your making me look like a idiot aint it" aaaaahhhhhhhhh

That's a bit like the "Thing" a few years ago; where people said "Yeah" after every sentence, as if they were explaining something to a completed idiot, ...yeah...... and having to break it down into understandable short sentences......Yeah. Oh Bu**er........now I'm doin' it. It drove me chuffin' mad. ........................Know what I mean........Arry. (Who was the boxer that started that one when talking to TV commentator Harry Carpenter....................no.................Lenny Henry was a comedian...............you know..............that other big black bloke,  :D )

P.S. Bad news ol' kiddy.............you ARE turning into your dad; we all do. Now would you like me to send you an application form to join the Victor Meldrew Club. Go on..........say it..........."I don't believe it"...... 

Har  Har Har..............Snort.      (Sme posh laugh)

well we are not redundant anymore, gonna review all again in 3 months (financial year), really wish they looked into it more before doing what they did, then i may have been able to enjoy xmas >:( >:(

still gonna leave if i can! :D.....Marky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so good and bad then as you say above at least you have a wage coming in while you look for other stuff now, which is far better

last night was having a few drinks at sister in laws house, heard a loud bang, looked out to see someone had driven into my mates car. we ran down stairs and the car sped off with 3 and a half wheels. >:(

my mates car is written off, so is the car that his car got pushed into. police caught the driver today as he dumped the car last night and ran off. word is he has no insurance and my mate will have to claim off his own insurance.

last night was having a few drinks at sister in laws house, heard a loud bang, looked out to see someone had driven into my mates car. we ran down stairs and the car sped off with 3 and a half wheels. >:(

my mates car is written off, so is the car that his car got pushed into. police caught the driver today as he dumped the car last night and ran off. word is he has no insurance and my mate will have to claim off his own insurance. PAY HIM A VISIT!!!

Sod going through the insurance mate, vigilantism is the way forward  ;) ;)

i was up for paying him a visit, i was told the owner of the other written off car has found out who it was and is planning on visiting.

sister in law and me ran after car, thinking he woundn't get far but someone else told me he was doing a quick speed, cant understand why, half of one of his alloys was lying in the road.

on a lighter note the police drove away at 1am with no lights on ::) ::)

Whilst all this was going on I found out my debit card had been blocked, because, Barclaycard had managed to take two payments off me instead of one - putting me overdrawn and stopping me using my debit cards!! Then ringing both bank and Barclaycard and no one being interested. Can't sort out Barclaycard because it's in Mrs BGU's name!!! Don't want to worry her as she has enough on he rplate at the moment!!

Been annoying me for the last 12 days actually. That's how long it has taken to get the money back from Barclaycard and into my account again!!!! 8 days to admit they had taken two payments and then 4 days to get it back into my back account!! There flippin quick enough to take it!!!

Been annoying me for the last 12 days actually. That's how long it has taken to get the money back from Barclaycard and into my account again!!!! 8 days to admit they had taken two payments and then 4 days to get it back into my back account!! There flippin quick enough to take it!!!

Like all big companys mate

I'm beginning to get annoyed that I never post in this topic... what's wrong with me.... how come I don't get annoyed and everyone else does >:(

:D :D :D

One because you are in love. I expect you go around singing to yourself, skipping along like a spring lamb and sprinkling flower petals all over the place and carving A.W.  L  S.M. on the trees.

It may also be that you are self employed and in total control of your life; unlike those of us employed by Muppets and surrounded by booby heads. (I censored that myself. Bet that peed off the auto censor  ;D )

Roll on summer, long days and sunshine make life seem better.  ;):D

hitting my head off a skurtting board off at school but i did miss a bit of class  ::)

Blimey Forum. ... this kiddy must be even shorter than me!!!!!!!!!!! Even I tower above a skirting board. .. I am nearly as tall as a plug socket!!  :D :D :D

Today I have mainly been annoyed at whichever pigeon shat on nearly every branch of a tree I had to feed into the wood chipper  >:(:-[

One because you are in love. I expect you go around singing to yourself, skipping along like a spring lamb and sprinkling flower petals all over the place and carving A.W.  L  S.M. on the trees.

It may also be that you are self employed and in total control of your life; unlike those of us employed by Muppets and surrounded by booby heads. (I censored that myself. Bet that peed off the auto censor  ;D )

Roll on summer, long days and sunshine make life seem better.  ;):D

Actually it could be because I'm just really annoying :D

the main a38 being closed all day due to a fatile accident, been about 40 miles in total out of my way to get to a job thats normally only 25 mins drive

only good thing was, my other half missed the actuall accident by about 20 secs, she actually saw it happen in her rear view mirror in the dip behind her, some lorry and a car,but others involved missing it  not nice