What really annoyed you today

After the crash whit my car i heard that my Football Team wich i suport( PSV Eindhoven) Will not play tomorow because the police in holland are on strike >:( >:(

Orr else whe had tomorow the derby PSV V.S AJAX

i was gonna watch that on TV >:( >:(

i was gonna watch that on TV >:( >:(

well now you aint gonna watch it >:( (just like me >:( )

The **************************************** police  >:( (in Holland ;) )

i have wearn my PSV T shirt all day and now they won't play the game >:(

the fact that my computer is soooo slow, takes about 30mins after being turned on that it starts to go normal >:(

haha i had the same problem but i whiped my computer took everything of it now it runs perfect

i have a feeling the virus scanner runs every time the computer turns on, i'll have a look at it now, my virus scanner is AGV :-\

I have AVG as well and mine was doing the same so I disabled the auto test bit of it that started up as soon as the computer was running, it's much better now :);)

Will have to wear tinted glasses now that my friend has bought a Valtra, I think its an N141 with loader to replace his older Fiat 110-90 and Tanco loader - at least he didn't buy a JQ :D :D

Means now my neighbour won't be annoying him any more :D

Think I tempted fate there about John's tyres on his JCB :D :D

What didn't annoy me today?

Today for me was wash the Rolland spreaders day. Got soaked through, had more mud/dung on my face than what I cleaned off, then when I went to pick up the 3rd spreader the PTO was fully extended and jammed, and I couldnt connect it to the tractor to push it back in because I was there on my own, after a while I bodged a contraption to hold it out of bricks and wood, that took ages. Then I couldn't get the chipper off the 6320 and when I went to drop it on the pallet that cracked, after I got it off I couldn't get the PTO off, its a rubbish Denmark invention that has 2 buttons to press to release the PTO, they were jammed, and the PTO doesn't slide in to 2 bits like normal implements, so I thought i'd drive fowards and leave one half of the PTO on the chipper, but no, the whole lot slid of, then it was hammer time  ::) Finally got it off, pushed the chipper upright with the handler and left it, and then I had to take the JD loader tractor to pick up a dump trailer (I was still soaking wet) and the linkage was buggering about, and the handle wouldn't release the crook, and all sorts of stuff. Finally got that sorted, went back the yard, and came home. :-\

What didn't annoy me today?

Today for me was wash the Rolland spreaders day. Got soaked through, had more mud/dung on my face than what I cleaned off, then when I went to pick up the 3rd spreader the PTO was fully extended and jammed, and I couldnt connect it to the tractor to push it back in because I was there on my own, after a while I bodged a contraption to hold it out of bricks and wood, that took ages. Then I couldn't get the chipper off the 6320 and when I went to drop it on the pallet that cracked, after I got it off I couldn't get the PTO off, its a rubbish Denmark invention that has 2 buttons to press to release the PTO, they were jammed, and the PTO doesn't slide in to 2 bits like normal implements, so I thought i'd drive fowards and leave one half of the PTO on the chipper, but no, the whole lot slid of, then it was hammer time  ::) Finally got it off, pushed the chipper upright with the handler and left it, and then I had to take the JD loader tractor to pick up a dump trailer (I was still soaking wet) and the linkage was buggering about, and the handle wouldn't release the crook, and all sorts of stuff. Finally got that sorted, went back the yard, and came home. :-\

come on be a man that ushally happens to me when i wash machianary with the steam cleaner now my boss make me were a water proof coat

the rest is bad though

come on be a man that ushally happens to me when i wash machianary with the steam cleaner now my boss make me were a water proof coat

the rest is bad though

I don't usually mind, but it was really heavy rain here today, and I had no waterproofs. AND it was 8am, I wasn't even awake  :D