What really annoyed you today

They were stollen for their scap value lads... £60 or so evidently  :o:D :D

wish i could swear :D :D :D!!!!

are you covered by insurance??.....you should put a few words up in big letters with a sarcky comment about it though! :D :D

Jees what a bummer Marky. Surely the insurance will cover that though - and the hire of replacements?

Just the thing to wake you up at 5:30 with.  :(

Only covers the cost of the cats... plus the fitting... not the loss of earnings....of the cross hire  :-\

Only covers the cost of the cats... plus the fitting... not the loss of earnings....of the cross hire  :-\

What a bummer.  I reckon I'd be spitting blood by now and looking to spill some too.  >:(

I used to do the books for a Wiltshire Farm Foods franchise in Bracknell and he rented two factory units - one for  warehousing and offices and the other to use as a garage for his refrigerated vans.  Expensive garage but less expensive than having his vans trashed overnight.  It was a rough area of Bracknell.  You on the other hand are in a more "exclusive" area - or so one would think.

>:( >:( I am angry for you  >:( >:(

Oh that is so so unlucky Mark... I would have been absolutely livid had that happened to me. The rising cost of scrap is certainly causing a lot of theft.

Check your business combined policy, Marky, there may be loss of earnings in there although it might be restricted to building damage.  Worth a look in the small print

Re: War Memorial, that's low. Very low. Scrap dealers should be on the look out for this kind of stuff. Makes me pig sick.

As for your deal Marky, Tracis Nan always says "To steal is bad. To steal a mans tools is worse" and by the knock on effect I can see truth in that.

Local NH dealer doesn't have the seat that I want for our 4610 - will have to wait now and drive her with cushions instead of a seat >:(

now you know how my rear  feels after a day drawing bales singley from two 40 acre fields in a ford 5000 with a steel sheet for a seat

now you know how my rear feels after a day drawing bales single from two 40 acre fields in a ford 5000 with a steel sheet for a seat

Been there done that hence the new seat - have done it on a rough lane with no seat in the 4610 and have also done days and days rolling with a Ford 3000 with canvas cab and a solid seat with no suspension ;)

Been there done that hence the new seat - have done it on a rough lane with no seat in the 4610 and have also done days and days rolling with a Ford 3000 with canvas cab and a solid seat with no suspension ;)

were in the same boat so

the merlo we got for a 2 week hire for the machinery sale, piece of junk, returned it after 20 mins as it would only move if it was getting full throttle and it kept jumping in and out of gear >:( >:(>:(

the splash plate on our tanker getting blocked 3 times a load because of bit of pallets bottles branches and god knows what else i had to push out of it all because of the guy who had the land before us dumped allsorts off rubbish in it

Sick of driving a van that's had a headlight bulb out and damaged number plate light for the last 2 months at work and no one doing a thing about it.

I came home before it got dark today and refused to do any more orders until they fix it.

Made me really cross cos I'm the one who will get penalised if I'm stopped >:(

Sick of driving a van that's had a headlight bulb out and damaged number plate light for the last 2 months at work and no one doing a thing about it.

I came home before it got dark today and refused to do any more orders until they fix it.

Made me really cross cos I'm the one who will get penalised if I'm stopped >:(

They can get prosecuted for permitting or even causing the offences.  That would be a higher penalty for them. Perhaps you should let them know that!? ;)