What really annoyed you today

Burst a front tyre (something went straight through the wall) and was thrown to the side hitting the kerb with the rear wheel.  Rear tyre also went byebyes although I did not know it until the AA arrived.  Two wheels off my wagon and a quick trip in the AA van to KwikFit who had 17" wide tyres to fit and who stayed open for me.

£421 lighter and two new tyres later I got home at 7:00 instead of 4:30.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Don't have 17" low profile tyres!

This post on the British Farming Forum

http://farmingforum.co.uk/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1214738787

I got so incensed I just had to reply.........Kev, you will probably get as angry as me on this one

Robbo

What and idiot. Now i know we have some stupid laws this isnt one of them. Think the guy needs to resit his theory, How could he not see the filter lights. They attached to the traffic lights he saw..

Dont let it get tyo you guys you must deal with idiots like this all the time.

Had to go to minor injuries this morning after getting a bit of welding slag in my eye while chipping it off, must have come out again but scratched the cornea ::)

And yes I did have safety glasses on :P

Burst a front tyre (something went straight through the wall) and was thrown to the side hitting the kerb with the rear wheel.  Rear tyre also went byebyes although I did not know it until the AA arrived.  Two wheels off my wagon and a quick trip in the AA van to KwikFit who had 17" wide tyres to fit and who stayed open for me.

£421 lighter and two new tyres later I got home at 7:00 instead of 4:30.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Don't have 17" low profile tyres!

Never good sue.

Try having 19" low profiles only 3 tyre makers do matching sets very expensive >:(

Did you find out what went through the tyre?

Never good sue.

Try having 19" low profiles only 3 tyre makers do matching sets very expensive >:(

Did you find out what went through the tyre?

Nope - I was passing a parked school bus in what is normally a side road but there are road closures.  As I went around it I had to pass through a pinch point. As I came through it the tyre went bang and I rose in the air.  I didn't realise I had two damaged tyres until the AA man arrived.  The back wheel rim is scraped about 4 inches so that must have hit the kerb when the car bounced.

KwikFit were the only ones to have those tyres and they could only offer Best or Budget.  I never buy budget tyres and in any case the budget tyres would not have been suitable as they have no reinforcement in the walls (for whatever good that is!) so it had to be Best which were Michelins; same as fitted.

I have to decide whether I can afford to run two cars and now I think my mind is being made up for me.

Winchester folk have a talking point "Did you see that car parked in Cheriton Road with two wheels missing?"

Nope - I was passing a parked school bus in what is normally a side road but there are road closures.  As I went around it I had to pass through a pinch point. As I came through it the tyre went bang and I rose in the air.  I didn't realise I had two damaged tyres until the AA man arrived.  The back wheel rim is scraped about 4 inches so that must have hit the kerb when the car bounced.

KwikFit were the only ones to have those tyres and they could only offer Best or Budget.  I never buy budget tyres and in any case the budget tyres would not have been suitable as they have no reinforcement in the walls (for whatever good that is!) so it had to be Best which were Michelins; same as fitted.

I have to decide whether I can afford to run two cars and now I think my mind is being made up for me.

Winchester folk have a talking point "Did you see that car parked in Cheriton Road with two wheels missing?"

Not good sue. I remember seeing a porsche with burst tires. NOw that would be very expensive

My new bosses welding skills.......he welded a new cutting edge onto the earth bucket ages ago, the other chap said his welding wasn't too good, he was right, it came off the first time that I dragged it across the field gateway. I've just spent two hours grinding it all clean before welding it back on, quick way to get through 20 or so welding rods ::) ::)

the torrential rain on the A1 near Blyth....and the muppets who still drove at 70+....i was at 35 and still couldnt hardly see it was that bad!....wipers couldnt go fast enough!.....then the tw@t in a flat bed transit who went from slow lane right across fast lane to a junction with out indication and casued me to swerve....lucky i hadnt put my foot down as was coming out of a 50 zone >:( >:(>:(

dont laugh, but two kittens we had from birth went to new homes tonight and i miss them already  :-\

got so attached to them, aww well, we still have their mum and dad.

YOU STILL HAVE YOUR SHEEP :D :D :D :D