What really annoyed you today

Ah yes the hired muppet was driving that, he tried ringing me twice when I started launching stones at him. Needless to say I didn't even get close to his head with one >:( >:(;D ;D

bet he had some messy underwear when the first one came flying over at him eh,just imagine the joy if you had hit the screen eh,couldn't be called anything but an accident

bet he had some messy underwear when the first one came flying over at him eh,just imagine the joy if you had hit the screen eh,couldn't be called anything but an accident

He'd of probably tried to happy slap me or come at me with his moped :D :D :D

so is this a comon happening up your way,just find bricks in the midel of a feild then?

$hit spreading Sean. When you tell the hired muppet's to go $hit spreading they find all sorts of crap like bricks, fencing, etc aswell as the crap it's self to put in the muck spreader. Plus not many farmers roll there ground anymore, so they all pop up come mowing time ::) ::)::)

ah ,thought someone ad been dumping or something mate,guess they wouldn't notice a brick flying out the back of a big old smapson or west would they

Kids are a big problem too, some of our fields border some of the rif-raf estates and most times it's like opening up a toy box. Footballs, traffic cones, bikes, scooters are the most common I would say. If were silaging I chuck all the junk back into there gardens which pleases them no end ;D:D. Have to keep on there nice side when we hay make it though ;D ;D :D :D ;)

Mowed 46 acres today for round bale silage, had all 3 Taarup mowers going to get it done etc, seconds after we had pulled out of the gate it pi$$ed it down big time >:( >:(>:(

Also ran over a baby rabbit while I was mowing the back swath, poor thing was wriggling about like theres no tommorrow, after 5 ton went over it :'( :'( :'(

Years ago (30+) father went to turn a field of hay with the Vicon Acrobat that I had mown with the IH B23 cutterbar mower & SUPER DEXTA  and found I had clipped a mink on the backing swathe alongside the stream headland,- never new there were any about at the time.

Kids are a big problem too, some of our fields border some of the rif-raf estates and most times it's like opening up a toy box. Footballs, traffic cones, bikes, scooters are the most common I would say. If were silaging I chuck all the junk back into there gardens which pleases them no end ;D:D. Have to keep on there nice side when we hay make it though ;D ;D :D :D ;)

Only in Deryshire  :D :D :D :D

When I was very young, I broke a parker pen I found in my dads desk, to hide this, I decided the best way to dispose of it was to throw it over the garden fence...........come harvest time I was sh*ting myself that the combine was going to ingest it and blow up right outside our house ;D

P.s I do now realise this would not have happened :)

Annoyed me too this year, was beaten by the world champion and now back at home when i should still be racing.

Oh well got lots to catch up on on here though!

I know couple people racing in it and one did race today and i know someone in final tomorrow (got two members from gb squad). Shoulda said you were there i was there earlyier in the week :D :D :D

The bloke in the Toyota estate I met on a narrow lane, when travelling to a baling job with the 6180 and the Welger. Took him ten minutes to reverse 35 yds, couldn't turn his head and didn't know what his mirrors were for. Makes you wonder if he couldn't go backwards what was his standard of driving going forwards?

When I was very young, I broke a parker pen I found in my dads desk, to hide this, I decided the best way to dispose of it was to throw it over the garden fence...........come harvest time I was sh*ting myself that the combine was going to ingest it and blow up right outside our house ;D

P.s I do now realise this would not have happened :)

Well all I can say is... you Bast**d... some of my best friends are parker pens  >:(

When I worked for Massey Ferguson back in 1983 we got called out to a 760 that had taken in a bic biro (blue one)... the drum had broken loose - cut its way through the chassis... up through the V8 engine and killed the driver outright... and that's not all - it was still spinning so hard it went airborn and cut a 747 bound for Stanstead clean in two - 267 passengers killed as well... what makes matters worse is it landed on the Bar Hill Summer Fete (on this day today actually)... killed 523 spectators and injured a hamster (now in a wheel chair)... so you just think yourself lucky young man - talk about dangerous  >:(::)

Well all I can say is... you Bast**d... some of my best friends are parker pens  >:(

When I worked for Massey Ferguson back in 1983 we got called out to a 760 that had taken in a bic biro (blue one)... the drum had broken loose - cut its way through the chassis... up through the V8 engine and killed the driver outright... and that's not all - it was still spinning so hard it went airborn and cut a 747 bound for Stanstead clean in two - 267 passengers killed as well... what makes matters worse is it landed on the Bar Hill Summer Fete (on this day today actually)... killed 523 spectators and injured a hamster (now in a wheel chair)... so you just think yourself lucky young man - talk about dangerous  >:(::)

What a story mate......Absolutely calssic Marky......Where do you get them from?  :D;) ;)

Have you been sniffing your vegetable waste and getting high again Marky?  ::):D :D :D;)

What have I seen today that really annoyed me  ???

Gavins post above  >:(

Actually it was your socks you left here... they fell out of the hole in the floor of your landrover when you drove off the other night  :D :D :D

What have I seen today that really annoyed me  ???

Gavins post above  >:(

Actually it was your socks you left here... they fell out of the hole in the floor of your landrover when you drove off the other night  :D :D :D

Don't dis the Defender, thats below the belt Marky  >:(  The body work is the only thing that i have had no trouble with on it  :D :D ;)