What really annoyed you today

now the hoover is bust, with that and a new car for the better half. plus my car getting messed up. >:( >:(>:(

You're not having a lot of luck with cars lately by the sound of it Mark.

That reminds me, i thought our hoover had given up the other day, turned out it was just a blockage in the suction tube.

Glad we aren't the only ones battling against the weather, looks like we've had about an inch here in the last 12 hours, certainly not going outside for a closer look in the guage at the minute ::):D :D

Glad we aren't the only ones battling against the weather, looks like we've had about an inch here in the last 12 hours, certainly not going outside for a closer look in the guage at the minute ::):D :D

I took the ute to shift my cows and check  the rain gauge :D

Marky not getting me lunch but eating half of the spalding cafe out of food >:( >:(>:(................................................. :D :D :D::)

;D - I bought you a can of coke...

Oh... and drove you there... FREE of any charge... I thought you were on a diet... after you consumed all Andy's cakes  :P

Oh... and a coffee and a sausage roll yesterday of course  ::);D:-*