What really annoyed you today

got into work this morn, was in on overtime, got about 10 miles up the road on the way to holsworthy in devon, at which point i recived a call from my boss, asking why i was in on ot, ,after telling him he sent me home saying my services wernt required , as the budgets tight, and he would send somebody else from a different team >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(,he ok'd it yesterdazy according to my control in exeter, have put in a 3 hr call out which he will see later, and wo betid him if he dont pay it, can see blood being spilt over this,little sod that he is 

got into work this morn, was in on overtime, got about 10 miles up the road on the way to holsworthy in devon, at which point i recived a call from my boss, asking why i was in on ot, ,after telling him he sent me home saying my services wernt required , as the budgets tight, and he would send somebody else from a different team >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(,he ok'd it yesterdazy according to my control in exeter, have put in a 3 hr call out which he will see later, and wo betid him if he dont pay it, can see blood being spilt over this,little sod that he is 

What do you do then Sean... ??? Sounds a royal pain but with things as they are I'm not surprised they're trimming overtime back... :(

im really really board, sorry i no its not much but i get a bit down with nothing to think of to do ::) ::);)

What's this Adam ... on FTF and bored ... go wind up Marky or summit and that will get you kickstarted again ;) ;)

Umm er Hobby right

Tractors- Nothing working nearby  and to wet to drive ours on the garden

Models- Been looking at them but not much else to do with them untill my carpet farm land drys up  :D :D

Land rover- Found one on ebay, dad rang it, maybe going to look at it later in the week so somthing maybe to look forward to

Markys not online so cant even wind him up  :D :D :D

Another thing that really anoyed me

I nelt down on the floor why dad looked at the landy on the computor ( i was evicted from the seat) and i went to get back up and wacked my nose on the computor unit that the keyboard sits on  :'( :'( Please feel free to laugh at me and joke about it  ;):) :)

phone rang at 3.30am to say it was snowing and i had to go into the airport, jumped in the car and couldnt get up the hill, A**e of car slipped and i heard a crunch as i hit the dry stone wall, had to get rescued by one of the other workers, gets into helipad starts tm155 up, goes to start renault and she wasnt for going, gets out the jump leads takes the tm alongside only to see it slowly lowering itself to the ground, flat front wheel. had to ***** about changing the scraper on to the front of the renault as the helipad staff got more and more frustrated at not being able to get the choppers out. >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

on the plus side the tyre fixer was over the moon at being called out at 4.30am :D :D

have become totally deaf in left ear, doctors say just have to wait i think but wait for what hey who said that :( :( ??? ???

welcome to my club  :-\ dont get annoyed about it... i was very at first im used to it now  :-\ can still irritate me a bit when i cant hear people  :-\ but then its become quite useful sometimes anyone jabbering on or annoying you, face away and block your left ear  :D;D

phone rang at 3.30am to say it was snowing and i had to go into the airport, jumped in the car and couldnt get up the hill, A**e of car slipped and i heard a crunch as i hit the dry stone wall, had to get rescued by one of the other workers, gets into helipad starts tm155 up, goes to start renault and she wasnt for going, gets out the jump leads takes the tm alongside only to see it slowly lowering itself to the ground, flat front wheel. had to Fruity Fellow about changing the scraper on to the front of the renault as the helipad staff got more and more frustrated at not being able to get the choppers out. >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

on the plus side the tyre fixer was over the moon at being called out at 4.30am :D :D

Not a good start to the day there Andy.

Just keep those choppers in the shed you will make a few people happy ;D

Completely fed up today ready to kill someone.

One of the national operators has annoyed me today and made it worse by speaking back to me  >:( >:(

The team Drunk has also p!$$ed me off with his negative comments to everyone.

Roll on the 30th December when I come home

I will be glad to get back to working with people who you only have to ask once to get a job done.

phone rang at 3.30am to say it was snowing and i had to go into the airport, jumped in the car and couldnt get up the hill, A**e of car slipped and i heard a crunch as i hit the dry stone wall, had to get rescued by one of the other workers, gets into helipad starts tm155 up, goes to start renault and she wasnt for going, gets out the jump leads takes the tm alongside only to see it slowly lowering itself to the ground, flat front wheel. had to Fruity Fellow about changing the scraper on to the front of the renault as the helipad staff got more and more frustrated at not being able to get the choppers out. >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Would that be the hill between Eddie Mutch's farm at Burnside and Drumligair per chance Andy ??? ???

Did your car suffer much damage ???

How come I can't get just one undisturbed night's sleep  ???>:(

Granted, it was as much my fault this time as anyone elses.

I loaded the Rayburn up before bed, loads of coal and oak to keep it in through the night, but forgot to shut the draw plate down in the flue box.... anywho, it was roaring away nicely until 3 this morning.... - you think you know where this is going now don't you.... but honestly, you don't.... ;) - when I got woken up by Mrs H flapping about smoke - by this stage she'd already sorted it so quite wgy I had to be woken up I just don't know.. ;):D.

It seems that the wooden block with our kitchen knives was pushed tight up against the flue box, and 4 hours of roaring flame up past it had heated it up sufficiently to ignite  :o

Anyway, Mrs H, trooper that she is, wrestled the flaming block outside - a mess of burning wood, melted plastic and sharp knives - put it out, cleaned the soot up, de-smoked the house and got everything ship shape before I'd stumbled down stairs.

The scary thing is that we have no smoke detectors at the moment, the new mains ones aren't fitted yet in the new kitchen. Thank god Mrs H isn't sleeping well at the moment and, unlike me, can actually smell something.... doesn't bear thinking about what might have happened.... :-\ Probably just a bloody mess but you never know.....

post-1414-132638968982_thumb.jpg

no, i was staying at the inlaws that night, had a look at the car today and the back bumper is moved slightly and a few scratches on it. lucky really.

Would that be the hill between Eddie Mutch's farm at Burnside and Drumligair per chance Andy ??? ???

Did your car suffer much damage ???

How come I can't get just one undisturbed night's sleep  ???>:(

Granted, it was as much my fault this time as anyone elses.

I loaded the Rayburn up before bed, loads of coal and oak to keep it in through the night, but forgot to shut the draw plate down in the flue box.... anywho, it was roaring away nicely until 3 this morning.... - you think you know where this is going now don't you.... but honestly, you don't.... ;) - when I got woken up by Mrs H flapping about smoke - by this stage she'd already sorted it so quite wgy I had to be woken up I just don't know.. ;):D.

It seems that the wooden block with our kitchen knives was pushed tight up against the flue box, and 4 hours of roaring flame up past it had heated it up sufficiently to ignite  :o

Anyway, Mrs H, trooper that she is, wrestled the flaming block outside - a mess of burning wood, melted plastic and sharp knives - put it out, cleaned the soot up, de-smoked the house and got everything ship shape before I'd stumbled down stairs.

The scary thing is that we have no smoke detectors at the moment, the new mains ones aren't fitted yet in the new kitchen. Thank god Mrs H isn't sleeping well at the moment and, unlike me, can actually smell something.... doesn't bear thinking about what might have happened.... :-\ Probably just a bloody mess but you never know.....

and then she woke you up??????????????that would never happen in my house. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'd just get a nudge and get told to get up and check what the smell might be. ;) ;)

and then she woke you up??????????????that would never happen in my house. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'd just get a nudge and get told to get up and check what the smell might be. ;) ;)

that may well have happened but I'm a deep sleeper...  ;):D

Blimby Simon mate, lucky that is well done Mrs H i say  ;):) :) :)

She has her uses.... ;);D

my PE teacher what a pr**k like shouting at me becasue i didn't have the right shoes on  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

then my maths teacher he ripped a bit off my sheet, and i was a tiny bit close from smacking him but i didn't i just smacked the teacher

my mum says i need to see a doctor about my angry or something

my PE teacher what a pr**k like shouting at me becasue i didn't have the right shoes on  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

then my maths teacher he ripped a bit off my sheet, and i was a tiny bit close from smacking him but i didn't i just smacked the teacher

my mum says i need to see a doctor about my angry or something

I think she might be onto something mate  ;)

It ain't entirely your fault chap, it's modern society. Kids aren't taught respect anymore or how to deal with stressful situations. All they see is this american sh*ite [no offence to our trans-atlantic contingent  ;)] which is all about using violence or a smart mouth to get out of something, or the peasant underclass who don't contribute anything to society but seem to get whatever they need. I have terrible trouble with my daughter who is 7, she watches all this 'Suite Life' and so on and I can't help thinking it's that which gives her the bad attitude.

My top tips to you to chill out.

1. Switch off the TV and try to find a good novel to read instead. Get plenty of sleep, close your doors and curtains to get it nice and dark, avoid noise or TV in your room.

2. If you get in trouble with staff at school, rather than looking them in the eye and getting involved in an argument, say nothing and stare at your feet for a few seconds, then apologise and say it won't happen again, nothing more. Don't make an excuse or they'll argue back with you and that will get you worked up.

3. Avoid these situations altogether. Having the wrong shoes for PE is fairly obvious, it's  been a while since I was at school but even I could probably work out which are right or wrong. Make sure you've got the right kit and if you don't, get in there first and come clean about it, will save you being caught on the back foot and becoming defensive.

4. Finally, if you don't have anything constructive to say, don't open your mouth. That will stop people starting on you.

You can't control what other people do but you are in control of yourself. Some people are just nature's bad apples, some people just haven't learned self control or respect for others. One you can fix, one you can't. I don't think that we should be relying on drugs or counselling to make good citizens, it's down to our role models to instill that in us, parents, teachers, and for the young members on here, the old buggers like Ferguson....  ;)

i got a visit from the environment agentcy about garden waste being tipped at my house as I'm a gardener and i brin g it home from work. which is s*@t  i take it to  the green waste depo. plus me and next door had a letter to say; not to put your wheelie bins out side unless its collection day. theres a GRASS on the estate and we know who it is. i feel like putting dog crap under his car door handle. but then it makes me as bad as him. what a w**@#r he is