What really annoyed you today

Just wait until i see him next week, i hope he won't have that 1200 in his grubby mits as something terrible might happen, ie just a longshot but a tin of Sclaedown blue ford paint may accidently dissapear of Nigels table and and then open by itself and no not spilling its contents over Marky's lovely models  :D :D :D

Avonmouth STW unloading point after the last person to unload left it. Some people really bug you when they can't be arsed to wash the concrete down. >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Also, being undertaken via a bus lane by a gimpy looking girl in a Toyota Yaris complete with Dad and L plates with her bloody foglights on!!!!!! Surely her old chap should know better!!!

Oh, and gargling TCP. ... got a sore throat.  :(

Just wait until i see him next week, i hope he won't have that 1200 in his grubby mits as something terrible might happen, ie just a longshot but a tin of Sclaedown blue ford paint may accidently dissapear of Nigels table and and then open by itself and no not spilling its contents over Marky's lovely models  :D :D :D

as long as it ain't mine he is holding at the time udi,wouldn't want anything to happen toher before i got hold of it

my computer saying ive performed an illegal operation while trying to save some stuff it crashed and i lost 1000 words Argh  >:(

I as chief Windows Officer am arresting you for owning up to performing an illegal operation on microsoft word, you will be changed with an on the spot fine of 145 megabytes  ::)

The amount of Tax and National Insurance deductions on my Payslip.

A) I work for a company that provides free private healthcare - so why am I paying NI?

B) I give up my free time, out of hours to earn extra money as Overtime - I pay even more Tax on that?!!!

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

The amount of Tax and National Insurance deductions on my Payslip.

A) I work for a company that provides free private healthcare - so why am I paying NI?

B)I give up my free time, out of hours to earn extra money as Overtime - I pay even more Tax on that?!!!

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

i know the feeling, why should we pay tax on OT ???....when i looked at my last pay slip it didnt seem worth it!

It's ridiculous. Those that work pay tax, those that work more pay more tax. .. .. those that don't work take the frigging lot!!! And if we all pay National Insurance but yet only half of use it ... why is it in debt? Surely 50% of the population should get double the standard, or there should be as much left over as there is used!!! To be a polictician do you have to have City and Guilds in Complication of Simple Matters??

>:(:(

It's ridiculous. Those that work pay tax, those that work more pay more tax. .. .. those that don't work take the frigging lot!!! And if we all pay National Insurance but yet only half of use it ... why is it in debt? Surely 50% of the population should get double the standard, or there should be as much left over as there is used!!! To be a polictician do you have to have City and Guilds in Complication of Simple Matters??

>:(:(

no you have to be a lying ,devious b*****d,with absoloutly no intemtion of ever doing what you promised,and be able to take a huge wage for it to

did you see they want the tax payer to fund the political parties now,i tell ya one thing i won't pay a penny if that happens,they should get jobs and fund there own ambitions to run the country,not just sponge of us

Guest Fendt pwr

Politician's that fund there election race with tax payers money makes me sick also,and the silly thing is that for all the groups that did not get in to power that was a waste of tax payers money because nothing came of it at all and then next time around they do the same thing knowing dam well that there pro pot smoking group will not get the number one place in the govt.