What really annoyed you today

Griffith Sean.... I guess it could have been run flat for a while or something... rubber all looked good to be fair  :-\

funny that i was carting dung the other day and the back wheel of the griffith came of  :D just as i got in the field she poped of the rim 2 brand new tyres for the back end waiting to go on

24 hours for the vets to sort out a twisted stomach then they only toged it ..poor cow looks worse now ..overpaid twats >:(

They did WHAT to it, I have lived in Cheshire for 35 years and never heard that expression before???  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

when they tog it we had to put the cow on its back .stick 2 bloody big needels in its chest insert tog with strings then it releases the gas for the stomach to go back  what a job then fill her up with penstrep

how did she do it in the first place? was she lyin down a sloap then tried getting up???

it hapens when the stomach not turning right ..and the stomach twists,  usually after calving when they are off their food then you get a lot off trapped gass that needs to be  opperation sorts it out handy but this cow was to ill so had to be togged  ...we had 3 0ut of 180 last year  only 1 this year

Norwich union.............. Have been taking a direct debit for quite a while off my account but me not being home often never checked but have now changed the day I get paid and have been rearranging direct debits and have found this one from them for £34 evety month so not happy and they have no record of it so the plot thickens, just about to phone the bank to get them to stop it and give me an originators number. >:( >:(>:(

our freisin bull went bulling a cow on a muddy path and slipped and broke his back plus both our other bulls are sick one just not interested the other did something similar just not as serious so were down to one bull at the mo plus this bull was an absolute beast had about 20 calfves that werent freisin last year all the rest were freisins so its a sad day plus we dont know how to load him to bring him to the meat factory >:( wont let anyone touch him i tried putting a strap on him and got blown out of it

we were just talking to the guy at the factory and he said they wont take him even with a vets cert and is a real pity because he's a monzster of a bull hes the same size as most grown men and he would have been worth a few bob

Jackdaws have taken up residence in my only working chimney - sweep will have to be called in before I can light the woodburner

Dad always lights newspaper and let's it smoke them out Sue. After a few days they are gone.  ;)