What really annoyed you today

going up a narrow road today with the wrapper and tl90 and following behind us was my uncle in the 8210 with baler and we went around a coner and a woman in a citroen xara coming the other way and she stopped in the middle of the road and was telling us to reverse and by this time the other tractor the 7840 and bale trailer had come up behind us all and the woman only had to reverse about 70ft and there was a layby so we just kept moving closer to her bonnet untill she reversed back and then when we where pasing her she was swearing at us ,how stupid was she telling three tractors with trailers to reverse when she only had a small car  >:(

i found out today that th woman had taken the telephone number of the bonet of the tl 90 and phoned up the farm and complained about how we were so inhelpfull  >:(

i found out today that th woman had taken the telephone number of the bonet of the tl 90 and phoned up the farm and complained about how we were so inhelpfull  >:(

what happended then? ??? ???

i nearly always give way to tractors, its easier for me and them....plus i get to see better when passing ::)

yep it swings both ways that one some tractor drivers have all the opertunity to pull in and let traffic pass them on a trunk road  but some never do ignorant sods ,

and i can synpothize with tractor drivers going down the lanes and small minded car drivers expecting them to reverse a tractor pulling a baler and flat 8 sledge  with 2 artic wagons behind the baler & sledge  it is down to the individual

christ theres some bad driver's  around my way on a tractor or in a car  ::) ::)

I am now NOT loading for Lincolnshire tonight. . . Im loading in the fricken morning which means a long day. That is of course, if I manage to get back in my hours. Not impressed lads, not in the slightest.

Rip out the tacko, u'll be there and back in an hour

she came on the phone and my uncle the (in one the 7840 ) ansered and told her were to go

but the best one i seen on that roAD was at the top of the hill bit was this woman and she always parked her car so tractors couldnt get through and had to knock the door and she would bable on at them about they should be using the main roads etc but my mate was carting silage on the road and she had parked stupid again so when he went to it he carried on going and took the side doors off smashed windows every thing and now she parks her car on the drive right at the back with the gates closed  ;D:D 

she came on the phone and my uncle the (in one the 7840 ) ansered and told her were to go

but the best one i seen on that roAD was at the top of the hill bit was this woman and she always parked her car so tractors couldnt get through and had to knock the door and she would bable on at them about they should be using the main roads etc but my mate was carting silage on the road and she had parked stupid again so when he went to it he carried on going and took the side doors off smashed windows every thing and now she parks her car on the drive right at the back with the gates closed  ;D:D 

:D :D :D  Now thats the way

Numerous things the worst one being we thought we had finished hay making today. 10,229 conventional bales over the last 2 weeks all loaded up, delivered or in a barn somewhere until the phone rang tonight >:( We now have 26 more acres to bale up, I'll be round baling if I get my way :-\ :-\ :-\

Oh and trying to get our 38ft artic through 2 sets of gates at a right angle. Alot of shunting back and forth, swearing and the use of independant brakes got through, 30 mins later ::) ::)

Numerous things the worst one being we thought we had finished hay making today. 10,229 conventional bales over the last 2 weeks all loaded up, delivered or in a barn somewhere until the phone rang tonight >:( We now have 26 more acres to bale up, I'll be round baling if I get my way :-\ :-\ :-\

Oh and trying to get our 38ft artic through 2 sets of gates at a right angle. Alot of shunting back and forth, swearing and the use of independant brakes got through, 30 mins later ::) ::)

There my little helpers at times as well. ;D

There my little helpers at times as well. ;D

Good aren't they Ol, they get you out of some sticky situations I can tell you. Just remember to lock them up before you hit the road, otherwise you end up in the ditch :-[:-[ :-[:D :D

The rain, raining me off from work we were doing well 5 14 tonne trailers in 2 and half hours not bad in OSR then just rained still going now 2 hours later :(  and nearly getting water into the system by not being able to hear my mobile over the cleaner, boss was trying to tell me to close the pit doors cause of the rain but couldnt hear the mob so he did 55K back in the fendt in time ::) ::):D :D

The rain, raining me off from work we were doing well 5 14 tonne trailers in 2 and half hours not bad in OSR then just rained still going now 2 hours later :(  and nearly getting water into the system by not being able to hear my mobile over the cleaner, boss was trying to tell me to close the pit doors cause of the rain but couldnt hear the mob so he did 55K back in the fendt in time ::) ::):D :D

At least the rain gives you a chance to be on here eh mate...... :D;)

A wasp  >:(

I ask you... what is the point of being a wasp... Oooo they make me so angry... now get away from my fruit you nasty hot assd beasties  >:(

do they have a use apart from annoying people?? ???::)

Ignorant bar maids, must be the time of the month ::) It's not my fault they've got no pedigree or woodpecker or J20 or stella, she was a right ***** >:( >:(:-\

People from an ethnic orgin (I'm not racist) trying to start fights etc, you just walk past them and they say something, one of these days they'll have it >:( >:(>:(

Good night none the less ;D ;D ;D