What really annoyed you today

Imageshack wanting to set cookies for every SINGLE picture uploaded. (Thank goodness Photobucket doesn't do that).  Imageshack are clever because you cannot set them to be denied as a blanket operation because each cookie is prefixed with the picture reference  >:( >:(>:(

IMAGESHACK IS WINDING ME UP.  The moment I start getting cookie requests I exit the topic so am not reading the posts nor seeing pictures.

Just discovered that my mortgage is going down 500 quid a month as of Jan 1st.

How come annoying I hear you say?  ???

Because I've just sold a stack of ruddy models to fund this sodding truck!!  >:(  ::)  :laugh:

2 months bloody mortgage savings and job would have been done..... A*SE!!!  >:(  >:(  ::)

Just discovered that my mortgage is going down 500 quid a month as of Jan 1st.

How come annoying I hear you say?  ???

Because I've just sold a stack of ruddy models to fund this sodding truck!!  >:(  ::)  :laugh:

2 months bloody mortgage savings and job would have been done..... A*SE!!!  >:(  >:(  ::)

Always look at the bright side of life  ;D ;D ;D

couldnt open the front door this morning for some reason, took 10 mins of fiddling round and removing the door handle inside, she left via the back door as she was late anyway.once open i found a bit foot print just beside the outside handle/lock area? ??? was very windy last night, and she did say she heard a big/ thump but asumed it was something in the back garden falling over, she had a  look out the back and saw nothing, but never guessed on the front, seems someone might have tried to kick the door in? ??? ?? good job i put a high security door lock system in when i did the porch

got it all back in sync now so its locks/ unlocks ok

By heck, ( not suppose to use "Gosh" according to Lordy F) that is scary Sean.  Maybe it is time for a dog??? What happpen to those gray pussys you had???  Not that they would be much security.....wonder what they were after.....if not your car what then?  Doubt it would be your dictionary :laugh: :laugh:  sorry couldn't pass that up........Im glad I live in a gated community........ :-\

My first attempt at yorkshire puddin was a bust......dag nab it.... >:( >:(>:( >:(

OK Rick - my tip for cooking Yorkshire pudding from scratch. 

You must heat the fat/oil to a high temp (smoking hot) in the oven BEFORE adding the batter.

A girl I knew asked  why her Yorkshire puddings failed to rise and crisp but her Toad in the Hole (Yoirkshire pud with sausages) was always perfect.  The reason was she precooked the sausages in the oven before adding the batter.  Hot fat!

Also - try not to open the oven door before it has risen and crisped or it will collapse

Try Auntie Bessies they work a treat every time Rick or they do for me ;) ;)

Yes - but that is CHEATING.  ;D:laugh: 

A proper Yorkshire pudding is enough to feed all.  Originally the batter was placed beneath the roasting meat, which would be on a rack, to catch all the juices and was a starter course. Meat was expensive and families were large.

Getting my first ever negative feedback on eBay :(  And it was from a newbie who didn't understand the system and eBay wouldn't retract it, but suggested he could  use 'revise feedback' which is far too complicated to expect the poor guy to understand (especially as I'd have to explain it in German - which I don't speak very well anyway)  :(

Getting my first ever negative feedback on eBay :(  And it was from a newbie who didn't understand the system and eBay wouldn't retract it, but suggested he could  use 'revise feedback' which is far too complicated to expect the poor guy to understand (especially as I'd have to explain it in German - which I don't speak very well anyway)  :(

how gutting Mandy... we know you are a top eBayer

looks like the 2 white class xerions i bought from germany have been lost in the post, not impressed at all given the current price they are making >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Same thing happened when i bought limited editions from Agritechnica 2007, different dealer this time as well.

DHL >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

spent 2 hours today, phoning and going to dhl depots only to learn my missing xerions have been returned to germany >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

apartently they tried to deliver it, bulls&&t! no note left or anything. no impressed

Had exactly the same withe roof tiles from Filius, Andy. DHL aswell. I tracked them for a week as did Jurgen. Eventually they came up in the Royal Mail hub in the midlands. The address correct and no card was left for an attempted delivery but it was stamped 'Failed Delivery, Occupier not available or something.