What really annoyed you today

well iv just had my weekend canclled iv got to work >:(

so i wont be at spalding the weekend unles this job gets cancelled  :'( :'(

now got to tell udi

what steve you can't do that ,as tris said didnt you have it booked as holiday or something, how will we get barry back to his hotel room without your help early sunday morn??

sorry boys nowt i can do my week starts saturday till friday i did try and argue the point but i could end up with no job if i stood my ground

employment law forbids that Stevie... remind them of that fact when you tell them you have a family commitment  ;):P

employment law forbids that Stevie... remind them of that fact when you tell them you have a family commitment  ;):P

ill let you tell gordon brown as it him i am working for (network rail) why do you think nwr are striking for

because there week stars on saturday and they want them to do nights when it safer

But surely when you book holiday, your employer grants the time off and job done?

Or you get double pay for working an agree'd holiday - only if you wish to work it that is, you still cannot be forced.

But surely when you book holiday, your employer grants the time off and job done?

Or you get double pay for working an agree'd holiday - only if you wish to work it that is, you still cannot be forced.

weekends arnt classed as holidays and if i refuse to work my office make our lifes hell (put to the bottom of the of the weekly rota )

and at the moment i dont need the hassell 

Thanks Pammy.... :-*

I panicked last night and managed to persuade my scary feisty curvy girlfriend to come along (and help I think)....mmmmm she last about two minutes I reconbefore she tells me where to go  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Will certainly add to the entertainment anyway :-[

feeling pretty dam rough, got areal nasty dicky stomach, not felt well all day, just wht i want before spalding aint it

know how you feel sean, ive had cold and upset stomach since monday, thankfully its almost gone before the long drive up... hope you feel better soon  ;)