What really annoyed you today

But Tris the mannie up there made 7 days in the week and you would work 6 and rest on the the seventh...the Sabbath ;D ;D ...I just love weekends ;D ;D

Personally I end up working harder and end up being more tired on the Sabbath them most days of the week ;)

Not for me, Bill. I if I don't work weekends this time of year I don't earn the money. I end up spending what I havn't earned!  :-\ :(

mine used to be that on the old bm mark, now down to 125 a year which is far better, the joys of having a big hp car eh

I renewed mine the other day online and got in the disc a few days later. £ 155 for a 2 litre 170HP diesel  ;) ;)

check the emissions on it mark, thats what kills you, not always down to hp, but any car like that, or our olds 325 will be high emission sideed sadly,

well with my right foot it only does 20 mpg  :of  But i have had it up to 29  8)  , was hard work. :laugh:

well with my right foot it only does 20 mpg  :of  But i have had it up to 29  8)  , was hard work. :laugh:

I do keep bringing this up with my mate when he complains about his ST's economy, he has lead foot disease as well at times ;D ;D  Not sure if it helps when i mention that my aging Discovery is returning 35 mpg though :P;D ;D

i bet, miss the 325 power wise, but not in the pocket wise, get over 150 miles a tank more now compaired to that old girl , just not quite as quick of the mark now thats all

i dont call it miles per gallon, but  smiles per gallon  ;)

Not for me, Bill. I if I don't work weekends this time of year I don't earn the money. I end up spending what I havn't earned!  :-\ :(

Yes I quite agree Tris if self employed you have to make hay whilst the sun shines ;) ;)

all on your emissions now bill, so yes it can be low for a big hp car, willl never happen on petrols mind

Yes true Sean. I can't see myself now going back to a petrol head. The A4 gives me the power for towing and performance I like and the fuel economy is good too.

The other week I came back up the road from the Glamis Castle show with a fully loaded car (folks and all our gear) plus trailer and tractor behind and the average consumption over the journey was 28.5 MPG and that was sitting at 60 MPH when I could.

My baler........pickup height retaining brace gave out on the first round of the barley field, got that fixed and an idler sprocket flew apart along with a few net wrap issues.........somethings still amiss with it tonight so gave up at 9.30pm, will have an investigation in the driveline tomorrow

A bang from the washing machine and went to the utility room to find it dead with no lights on. Pulled it out and replaced the fuse. Switched back on and two electrical bangs and smell from the bottom of the machine.

Just a week under two years old which hasn't lasted well at all.

No prizes for quessing what I off to do this morning :-\ :-\

A bang from the washing machine and went to the utility room to find it dead with no lights on. Pulled it out and replaced the fuse. Switched back on and two electrical bangs and smell from the bottom of the machine.

Just a week under two years old which hasn't lasted well at all.

No prizes for quessing what I off to do this morning :-\ :-\

buy a new washing machine?

Buy Miele if you can or want to afford it, otherwise Bosch :)