What really annoyed you today

Our Lexion 460 tried that 10 days ago, chaff accumulated under guards over the course of the day got too hot from exhaust heat and started to burn. Any ideas what caused your Laverda to try it?

The speed actuator on the fan collapsed and jamed    so the belt just spun and got the metal hot which set fire to the belt

Luckily I had gods fire extinguisher at hand and stopped it soon enough ;) ;)

The speed actuator on the fan collapsed and jamed    so the belt just spun and got the metal hot which set fire to the belt

nothing like natures fire extinguisher in an emergency, and usually my bottle of cold drink ::):D;)

doesnt quite work on 5/6 acres going up behind ya does it gav :D :D :D,usally require your mates for that eh,norfolk fire brigade

Worked on the last one where we had 12 small field fires we put out with the bowser, found they were caused by burning chaff under side guard on the combine, my 2 litres of drink put that out nicely :D :D :D :D

Worked on the last one where we had 12 small field fires we put out with the bowser, found they were caused by burning chaff under side guard on the combine, my 2 litres of drink put that out nicely :D :D :D :D

Same here, Robinsons apple and blackcurrant saved the day for me when the gearbox on one of our mowers set light, good job really cause natures fire extinguisher was running low ::) ::)

Phew we couldn't have her going up in smoke could we mate  ;)

Laverda's lads you can't beat them  :D :D ;) ;)

plymouth city council charging us for driving on the grass and digging out a box,that they had already charged bt for raising when they did the road works and didn't ,they charges us 1500 for the work and got it, and are now trying to fine me and my mate,well bt, 2500 quid for damage to the grass????? they left the dam thing 3 ft down

a few problems with the baler i was on today:

control box said net was not working when it was netting the same with about 20 bales worth of net >:(

baler making different sized bales, one minute a 4 foot next a 5 foot the smaller i set the control box the bigger the bale got ???

net kept tearing on about 1 in 6 bales meaning having to re-bale them >:(

a chain snapping twice >:(

and then the bl@@@y rain came on  :'(

aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhh

Come play with olly mate.  ;)

Woooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No need for talk like that young man, people will talk ya know!!

(and think we are going to bat for the same side as Udi and Marky!!!)

:D :D :D