What really annoyed you today

visiting the local morrisons store and returning and finding some wonderful driver had taken a liking to my rear quarter panel and disapearing

feel for you Brian, that sort of thing really hacks me off.  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

ask them to check their cctv brian, my stepdaughter found a car had reversed into hers at sainsburys last week, not much damage but non the less they still buggered off, she went inside and asked and they had caught the driver , quick cal from them to the local police and they went round and got the bugger, insurance details the lot, plus charging him for driving off after a accident to , they might not appear to have cctv in the carparks, but belive me they usally do

wifey had a small accident today in the bathroom, i had the rad off along with the valves, manged to semi depressurise the system enough to cut the pipes and fit a temporary stop cap on she stood on the pipe whilst cutting in the wall colour in her haste, and pushed it through the hole in the floor where it comes up, luckily the cap stayed on, it's only one of those push fit ones,and it didnt bend or break the pipe lenght under the floor either  , but bugger me did it take some getting back through the floor, ended up taking the new floor back up, numbering the back as it came up, then had to cut the floor boards to get it in the end, just finished relaying the floor now, so thats it, now going to be saturday at it  sadly, which i really didnt want to be doing

you have to laugh really mate, her face was a peach , she didnt know what to say where to look, nothing done damage wise at the end of the day luckly, which is the main thing, but right at the time, it was far from funny good job i bought click lock flooring, not the cheaper glue one

If it's an orginal that you've made yourself and have a 'master' to demonstrate it was your work, then it's direct copyright infringement for anyone else to reproduce that work (I've looked into this quite thoroughly for obvious reasons).  Not having registered the design is irrelevant - if you can prove it was your work, then what this person is doing is illegal and if you choose to pursue the matter it could cost them thousands :-\

And to the person whose stole your work... is it really worth the potential lawsuit and loss of respect from your fellow FTF members to make a few £££s?

with what you have produced Mandy its a good job you looked into this!

My brother, all be it music related, had similar trouble in the early days, i'm sure he posted a copy of something he did with recorded delivery so it was dated or something to prove when he did it ;) ....now days being signed up, the record company have the rights so they deal with it all!

Finding out that one of my buckrake orders was for breaking down to cast...... >:(

Doesnt bother me who else makes them,...it does bother me when you find out that you're doing the donkey work for someone elses business.

Never mind,.......he will have to break up the one he already has...... ;D

I just think that is a bit unfair writing comments and statements on here that are simply not true with nothing to back them up as i can get photos to show that it is not broken.  I have kept my model as part of my collection and have intention of breaking it.  Me and Dan would not do this other builders as we know how it feels when it has been done to us.

this assignment that im doing for college, he wants to know things that hes not even tought us!

Been there ...seen that and worn the T shirt as they say Sean....seems hard I know but they actually want you as students to think and learn on your own.... I don't want to sound nasty but I have had that experience and well it was a good "kick up the rectrum" and maybe what I and others in the University course needed in term one ;) ;)

my 86 year old grandad was the victim of a distraction burglary. they emptied his wallet of £250..... >:(

police are being very helpful though..  :police:

Alex

That is below the belt

I hope they find them and justice is done....anyway how is your grandad ???

my cameras not taking charge for some reason, been pluged in all afternoon, and nothing, went to check the fuse first and the plugs a sealed unit, no way to swap a fuse??? never seen that before on any appliance,

USB cable Sean ??? ??? ... I have had one let me down in the past

Alex

That is below the belt

I hope they find them and justice is done....anyway how is your grandad ???

he is (luckily unharmed) he's more annoyed that he was taken in by the scam, and is happy to continue living alone in his house. so really, apart from £250 he's other wise intact!

the police are conducting door to door inquiries!

Frazer using one of my fave UH  tractors to make tractor tracks on his dio.... took me ages to clean the modelling clay off >:(

oh fraser what a plonker  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  if you two need a set of rears for stuff like that let me know, i have loads of sets in the shed that would be ideal for that sort of thing, no tractor attached just roll arround