What really annoyed you today

sounds like i right *insert word here* Gav!

I know you wont, but dont do anything stupid, when you take this higher!, you could also take it further, sounds like a 'work bullying case' we had at work??, there must be some laws??!!

That is a bummer that you had to turn down a way out :( Isn't it odd that he has turned on you after all you have done for/with him there. It's also surprising he wants the house inspected given the roblems you had with the place when you were first there.

What's plan A then Gavalar?

This is whats puzzling me as the owners have told me in the past that he does nothing but sing my praises to them as have a few other people he talks to, he rarely does it to my face though so I get the information via a third party. Plan A at the minute is to let him have his inspection so it backfires on him as there aren't any faults to find in here, its clean and in good decorative order, the garden can be sorted within an hour, just needs a lawn mower and some roundup. In the mean time other avenues are being looked into

Twonk of a local NH dealer.  Supposed to have a hire tractor which we wanted from start of harvest which we requested cause had to have it 3 months so it be done around 14th October or so when we normally finish drilling but for some unknown reason NH dealer didn't think of this so currently our tractor is sat on the production line fat load of good there >:(:laugh: :laugh:

damn viral infection, been off work all week, knackered!!.....down side, i don't get paid!.....just means some long days to make up for it next week  :(>:( ............

oh what i would do for a job nearer home!

damn viral infection, been off work all week, knackered!!.....down side, i don't get paid!.....just means some long days to make up for it next week  :(>:( ............

oh what i would do for a job nearer home!

Oh dear, not good Ben - I hope you feel better soon :'(

The little scroat that had my diesel out of my trucks at 1am on Saturday  >:( >:(>:(

I know the feeling Mark, my dad is responsible for about 10-15 trucks for a company, and at one of the warehouses the siesel was stolen most nights I think :of  It finally stopped though when they parked the trucks right up against the wall...

Lock the tanks!  Although, having said that someone broke into the locked diesel tank at one of my clients and after taking what they wanted left the hose down and around 1000 gallons ended up over the yard.  Fortunately the pig man saw it, reported it and started the cleanup for the contractor whose tank it was.  Good man! :angel:

The little scroat that had my diesel out of my trucks at 1am on Saturday  >:( >:(>:(

on a similar note, we lend out the firms transit vans (all new last year) to employees on the basis that they replace whatever diesel they use, one guy used all 80litres and promptly refilled with unleaded, bye bye injector pump... happened to be the the one i was supposed to be borrowing this evening

Pauali and I not being able to exchange emails via hotmail for some reason. Really frustrating and I opened an aol account in the end just so he could send me some decal details. :(

same as above i cant seem to send to hotmail accounts,thats really kind of you mandy to do that,thats what i call customer care,thankyou

New Holland t6070 blew up today, the injectors got some dodgy fuel, it's this new stuff it's pure sh1t, then we couldn't get a repair man out till the 26th of july, and said he was dealing with a customer call back later, the boss said you've just lost one customer and today has been and got a JD 6930 so we think he's being serious this time  :-\