What really annoyed you today

Teachers going on strike next wed, that has really really pi553d me off. All year we have been told that we are not allowed a day off then they go on strike. I wouldn't have minded after January but we are in exam build up now and lessons are really important. Especially as them going off on Wednesday has meant I miss another maths lesson which I could do with being in. If teachers really do that much work during school holidays why don't they strike for a week then instead of distrupting MY education! Yeah okay they have the right to go on strike to demand more pay or fairer pensions, but I don't get the choice to miss school, it's a time when AS and A-level students need all the lesson time available, and we don't get the chive about Wednesday, we can't even go into school because the head is on strike so we are not allowed.  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Sorry rant over :P

i'm a bit annoyed by this as well but its a wednesday so only half a day anyway and i've two lessons of geography that day which we don't have a january exam in anyway so it doesn't matter as much and its easy 

i'm a bit annoyed by this as well but its a wednesday so only half a day anyway and i've two lessons of geography that day which we don't have a january exam in anyway so it doesn't matter as much and its easy

It's a half day for me, but unusually use Wednesday to have a bit of craic with my mates on an afternoon and I have 3 lessons in a morning all of which are needed  :-\ and I get annoyed easily also especially about things like this

It's a half day for me, but unusually use Wednesday to have a bit of craic with my mates on an afternoon and I have 3 lessons in a morning all of which are needed  :-\ and I get annoyed easily also especially about things like this

heck i'm annoyed and i'm only in for an hour on wednesdays!

Only started milking at 7 this morning instead of half 3 due to there being no water since about 5 last night. Very  angry cows and 1 slightly damaged water tank to deal with today.

You milk cows at 03:30 in the morning?  :of  :of

Forgive my ignorance, but is this normal for the dairy farmer?

Why are the cows not sleeping?!

What times do you milk the cows? (2 or 3 times a day?)

If its 03:30 now, is it 04:30 in the summer?

Do you ever sleep?  :)

You milk cows at 03:30 in the morning?  :of  :of

Forgive my ignorance, but is this normal for the dairy farmer?

Why are the cows not sleeping?!

What times do you milk the cows? (2 or 3 times a day?)

If its 03:30 now, is it 04:30 in the summer?

Do you ever sleep?  :)

1. Well, not starting at 3:30 but get up to get them ready and the parlour ready so closer to 4 when we do start.

2. No idea.

3. Again, no idea.

4. Twice a day. Once in the morning and again in the afternoon, starting about 3.

5. Not quite that late but later than in the winter as they have to be rounded up from the field.

6. Yes.

Time for a new parlour I would say if you have to start at that time  :P

Ive been saying that for 17 years

1. Well, not starting at 3:30 but get up to get them ready and the parlour ready so closer to 4 when we do start.

2. No idea.

3. Again, no idea.

4. Twice a day. Once in the morning and again in the afternoon, starting about 3.

5. Not quite that late but later than in the winter as they have to be rounded up from the field.

6. Yes.

Ive been saying that for 17 years

we do the same as you Toomy. How many you milking?

we milk 360 (500 by april) start milking at 5.15, finished by 8am (18-36 swingover)start at 2.30 pm finish at 5.15pm.. got new palour going in  34 -68 swing over and new set up ..

We are milking 370 (420 next spring) and we have 12-24 and we start at 4 and washed down by 6.45

1) Waking up this morning to find my toothache from yesterday had more or less gone only to be replaced by a massive abcess in my mouth which was equally as sore until it burst. Now on pills after a visit to the dentist after much pleading with them, originally they couldn't see me before Monday ::)

2) Our insane Lim X called Boeing's final parting shot towards me which was a near miss luckily. She walked past me out of the door and kicked out, her hoof missed my crotch by a couple of inches :of  Thats one cow we aren't sorry to have sent on a one way trip at just over two years old, she's too dangerous, she tried to jump over the crush this morning when we were weighing her before she left.