What really annoyed you today

the chump that sent a britains model i won on ebay through the post wrapped only in one layer of bubble wrap and brown paper,needless to say,the model box was heavily squashed and the plastic window cracked,have people no common sense,or ever heard of boxes,their postage costs were enough to cover the cost of a  box,unbelievable

• 2 weeks later...

My car insurance renewal came today and it has doubled from last year >:( >:(  So, with a bit of shopping around I managed to get it lower than last year with a different company. I then rang my old insurer and told them I wanted to cancel and I wasn't going to renew with them just to be told, oh hang on a minute I am sure we can get you a better deal than that.

My reply was short and to the point but went along the lines of, if you can do that now why have you tried to get me to pay more than double that amount, why didn't you quote that first time.............goodbye.

• Like 1

trying again to arrange a parcel collection with ipost parcels as they will take paint (where others won't) but their form won't let me proceed to pay by any means and their contact-us form is not replied-to that day, let alone within the hour when I need to send urgently. Then their reply is not replyable-to and their next form keeps telling me I haven't filled it in properly (but I did the 1st time!) and so I've spent about 3 hours over 3 days trying to complete and you can't phone them up, just write to them!!  ...and there's no-one there at weekends. I tried a few months ago too and gave up!

Edited by NIGEL FORD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well got a new phone from work last week great and its an iPhone 5s! Ive had me own iphone 5 for nearly two years and have looked after it too then only today whilst speaking on my work phone I recieved a text on me own phone, so get it out of me pocket only to drop it and smash the bluming screen! Carnt believe after how many drunken nights I've been on I drop it at work right onto the corner of the plynth the air con units are sat on arrrrhh!!!!

Leaving two drivers work for our tanker drivers, and finding out that a third had to be called in to help because they thought there was too much to do!

Being asked to arrive at work tomorrow (My day off today!) to route and try to motivate two drivers to catch up on the work they haven't done! No doubt I will be on the road with them too to make sure it all gets done.

We have two drivers who simply don't associate maps with finding their way around. Neither is capable of effective routing because in  spite of one having lived in the area  all his life and being in his sixties; he still has to have his routing done for him. Both are unable to work without the aid of sat navs to the point that one of them lost the signal on his sat nav and rang me to say he couldn't go anywhere because his sat nav was ******!!! I told him to use a map. The other says there is no point in him going out if his sat nav isn't working.

I do use sat navs in towns I've never been to before. Maps are much better as there are often clues on the map as to where a place is even if it isn't shown. We have A-Z street maps for East and West Sussex. Sat navs can often be misleading or delay finding an address  because you can be convinced the location it gives you is correct when it isn't.

More annoying too is that my bosses are reluctant to employ experienced tanker drivers because they don't want "Militant" drivers who refuse to do things any other way than the way they are used to! At least they get through the work!!!!! They would rather we train them and find out later that they aren't capable of finding their a*** in the dark!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Same as most days really.......................... totally crap internet service!!

I don't know whether it's the telephone exchanges fault; talktalks fault, whether we have the wrong type of clouds and it's upsetting the satellite.

The amount of dropout is phenomenal. I was told by Talktalk that I should get up to 15 meg of broadband. I'm lucky to get 2.5 on a good day with 146 kb of download. Up, down, bu**ered if I know!

Talktalk want me to have fibre optic and say the service will be better................. it might if we had fibre optic in our area!

Internet here is about as much use as **** (Boobies) on a tin horse !!!!!!!!  >:(

Edited by britainswomble

Well 6 years we've been making farm dio products for now and Diecast Collector have never been interested in featuring any of our products (even though David Pullen has taken load of pics)... and yet suddenly someone in Holland is making them and they're hot news! It's because I'm small isn't it.... ha ha!

I'm afraid Diecast Collector, like Model Collector and other publications, will not review products unless you give them samples.  No guarantee they will publish and the samples will never be returned (they use them as prizes or give them away).  It is worth a try though

I'm afraid Diecast Collector, like Model Collector and other publications, will not review products unless you give them samples.  No guarantee they will publish and the samples will never be returned (they use them as prizes or give them away).  It is worth a try though

I'm not that worried, thanks, Sue. It was just the fact that they've taken loads of photos of my products every year at Spalding and the editors never choose to publish any. They've never shown any interest in diorama stuff until now, but I think that's probably more to do with the fact there's hardly any dios at Spalding, whereas at Zwolle they're everywhere.

I'm not that worried, thanks, Sue. It was just the fact that they've taken loads of photos of my products every year at Spalding and the editors never choose to publish any. They've never shown any interest in diorama stuff until now, but I think that's probably more to do with the fact there's hardly any dios at Spalding, whereas at Zwolle they're everywhere.

Not to mention Toytrac!

had a parcel arrive today from the seller I bought the uh tw30 off, opened it to find the t**t has sent me a britain's ford tw30, having asked for a returns label, as his ebay page said can be done , so I can send it back and requested the correct item to be sent  he is now saying I am pulling a fast one, he's not prepared to send me a label, send the correct item, or do a refund, so I have had to go via pay pal now and open a dispute, amazing how some people think they can get away with it, one things for sure, his feedback wont be very nice when I post it

had a parcel arrive today from the seller I bought the uh tw30 off, opened it to find the t**t has sent me a britain's ford tw30, having asked for a returns label, as his ebay page said can be done , so I can send it back and requested the correct item to be sent  he is now saying I am pulling a fast one, he's not prepared to send me a label, send the correct item, or do a refund, so I have had to go via pay pal now and open a dispute, amazing how some people think they can get away with it, one things for sure, his feedback wont be very nice when I post it

p m me this sellers ebay name Sean, so I can give him a swerve if he ever crops up. Cheers mate.

Will do Chris, the sellers now not responding to any contact, the phone number on the eBay and his shop web sites now got a electronic answer service on it, and to top it all off eBay/ PayPal have rung me twice as they are unable to contact them either ,so can't start a refund ,as the terms state they have 30 days to respond ?.. wish I lived closer to Ledbury as a visit would be in order

• Like 1

Will do Chris, the sellers now not responding to any contact, the phone number on the eBay and his shop web sites now got a electronic answer service on it, and to top it all off eBay/ PayPal have rung me twice as they are unable to contact them either ,so can't start a refund ,as the terms state they have 30 days to respond ?.. wish I lived closer to Ledbury as a visit would be in order

ello,Seans got his dander up and he's wants a ruckus grrrrr ;D

That I do mate, caught them out today after I used a different phone, now they are saying I have never contacted them, weird as I have all the read recites from the emails, and the numbers I have are for their parent seller, weird that as the details are from PayPal direct, not the eBay shop , me is smelling a rat, and the feedback will show that once I get sorted, never ever had this bad a problem with eBay, wonder if the customer service is that bad face to face in Ledbury toy shop ?...

• 2 weeks later...

one of the cats managed to get into the spare bedroom today, and knocked my ford 6600 off the board, has now broken one front wheel off the axel, luckily  nothing else ,as its not fitted yet, hopefully I can repair it, tomorrow all being well, if not another fords going to be needed, and this ones going to be altered into something else I guess, although I guess I could do a 4wd version?? but that's another uh tw30 to