What really annoyed you today

Oh dear Tim.. .that's not good mate... I used to keep tropical fish once... (in fact Mrs F still does)... nightmare when things go wrong..

In fact... My goldfish died this morning... it was ok when I put it back in it's cage last night  :D::)

I'll get my coat again  :-[

Aye, you better  :D :D :D

Well was my tractor test which was on monday and i was failed because the intructor made me do an emergancy stop just after a corner and when i started to pull off (i looked inicated and looked again) then after pulled off and was speading up slowly and car came round corner about 60 overtook me and cut me up, well aparently i shouldn't have pulled off when i did even though i couldnt do much about were she told me to stop and pulled off as cautiously and saftly as i could. All she said at the end i was dangerous pulling off from were i did i couldnt help that she told me to stop there

I know how you feel, I failed my (car) driving test lately because I pulled out on a roundabout just when another guy was pulling out as well and he came flying up behind me and blew me out of it. Rage!

My fishtank...lost 3 fish this week  >:(

My sister had a suicidal goldfish, it jumped out of its tank and she found it dead on the floor! :o :o

The lack of TMR information for beef cows on the net, damn assignment  :-[

Ring Keenans, they shoul be only too glad to send you some info. ;)

Keenans is renowned for its excellent food, service and standards. Situated in the picturesque village of Tarmonbarry on the banks of the river Shannon, Keenans is an ideal base for a fishing holiday or for touring the West.

We have entertainment in the bar most nights during the week, and all weekend.

Tarmonbarry is a great place to stay with lots to see and do nearby. You can visit Lough Rinn House and Gardens, Strokestown House, Carriglas Manor, Lough Key Forest Park, and 5 golf courses within 30 miles!

Uh-oh!!!!  :D :D :D

What did you see today that really annoyed you?

went for a drive after docs, took a drive to see if they had started on the tatties.....only well dont it, ploughed and drilled >:( >:(>:( >:(....hadnt started on friday :(

also so a few things out and about and could stop to get pics :(

What did you see today that really annoyed you?

went for a drive after docs, took a drive to see if they had started on the tatties.....only well dont it, ploughed and drilled >:( >:(>:( >:(....hadnt started on friday :(

also so a few things out and about and could stop to get pics :(

Next fall FB....

That tent of yours

The road side

New battarys in the camera

Mug of tea.

Only joking,Most paddock work in england would be about done more or less for the year now going by the pictures on here,so they might of had the hammer down.

thats what i was thinking Ol, i missed a lot of the harvest pics too as they seem to start and just go for it, by the time i had time to get out it was all done......also missed the beet harvest near me too, still a few fields i may be able to get :-\ :-\

Good thing about beet harvest pictures I think is the harvestor more often then not has to stop on the ends of the paddock to unload.

stop? our contractor and most of the 6 row operators all unload on the move along with some of the smaller boys as well.

What annoyed me? A slow puncture in my trailer that required me to go back to the yard to get it plugged >:(

stop? our contractor and most of the 6 row operators all unload on the move along with some of the smaller boys as well.

What annoyed me? A slow puncture in my trailer that required me to go back to the yard to get it plugged >:(

Well you English are just to busy to stop thats why  :D, all beets harvestors I?ve seen in germany have been stopping and dropping there beets from the bunker to the headland pile,I think because the rows are so short in my area.

Well more heard than seen today...

2.31am this morning... my driver is in my truck at Spitalsfield Market in London... a hoody little ***** jumps in the cab... points a gun at him and makes him drive to the cash point around the corner and empty his bank account... then he makes him drive all around London... jumps out at the lights and runs off  >:(

Fork me  :o :o

Is he ok Marky, what can he do? Surely CCTV got something?

He's pretty shaken Luke... the Corporation of London have CCTV everywhere in the market... and their own Police force on site (believe it or not)... so we are hopeful they may get something to go on... SOCCO are here at work now taking samples from the seat in the hope that he may have left a hair or something behind..

Even at 2.30am... the market is heaving with people.. so someone should come up trumps with who he was - It has one way in and one way out as well  :-\

A farmer.  >:(

Please please all of you take note when using loaders.

A farmer pulled out of a gateway last night in the dark with his loader down at car level with a bucket attached. A motorcylist was in collision with the bucket and died instantly.

The motorcylist was my friend.  :'(

My brother had a close shave with a bale spike a fw years ago and a guy was killed hitting a loader at the end of Traci's road in the summer. Keep your loaders raised when pulling out into traffic.