Paul Palmer's conversions

16 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

thanks Pat,have you got anything going  model wise?

Plan is to build a couple of bale trailers whenever I get round to deciding how much plastruct I need. About to hack off the euro style drawbar on my Strautmann mixer to turn it round. What's up next for you? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

thanks guys

No problem Paul,but have you noticed,a lot of 4220's have different sizes wheels anyway,I've got quite a few German DVD's which feature a lot of 4220's and the front and rears are different,??

JCB 4220.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well im going to be doing a few things to this one,euro spec placed numberplate on the exhaust will be going,50kmh sticker in rear window will also be going,and some weathering,now im not going to be back in the hobbie like i used to be,so nothing expensive,but thoughts of what to put on the back of the old girl,small dio coming up,oh, also going to do something with those headlights,anybody got a damaged or broken siku 6210R?

wiking john deere 6210R 001.JPG

• Like 1

I tried scraping the paint off but it scratches the surface unfortunately.

On my last convo 6210R  I bought a 6125R  with loadall which has the siku lights with an improved look about them as well.  And you get the folding front link arms as well, which will swap over onto the 6210R with a little modification.  Looks so much better as well.

I fitted the painted silver lights and rigid front links from the 6210R onto the 6125R and ebayed it for a half decent price to some unwitting mug:rolleyes:;D

So overall I didn't pay out too much extra for the mods.

You may  get a good price on the 6125R loadall version somewhere on line Paul.