Paul Palmer's conversions

17 hours ago, smithy said:

Yes as I had used the case finance scheme last year to buy a tractor of Goody they invited me to one of there training/demos days all the instructor's come from Austria but spoke very good English . There was 9 different machines to drive  

i seen the pictures,now i seem to remember Smithy

Those repro decals are a good match for the originals, not a bad model these but as mark has pointed out there is one or two differences to the real machine. I have the bits to do the same as you but that is well down the list.  

18 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Those repro decals are a good match for the originals, not a bad model these but as mark has pointed out there is one or two differences to the real machine. I have the bits to do the same as you but that is well down the list.  

got the decals from ebay Martin,mind you,same as you its down the list really,would much prefer the replicagri claas baler and i might still do that, the britains ford 5000 i won on ebay came with some britains implements,this baler, baler sledge,130 mf drill,and plough,i was really only after the 5000 and bale sledge

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 1