Paul Palmer's conversions

JD 7310R,basically the same work as im doing to the 6150R

wheels painted,horrible britains front hitch gone,this one will have a monobloc front weight,aerial added,driver added,50 kmh decal removed from rear cab window etc,you get the idea

JD 7310R 001.JPG

JD 7310R 002.JPG

JD 7310R 003.JPG

wheels and wheel nuts painted,beacon moved,painted front mudguard locating bolts and painted part of the mirrors,just numberplate and very light weathering to do plus 2 warning decals for the rear mudguards

britains JD 6150R 007.JPG

britains JD 6150R 006.JPG

britains JD 6150R 005.JPG

britains JD 6150R 004.JPG

britains JD 6150R 001.JPG

britains JD 6150R 002.JPG

britains JD 6150R 003.JPG

Edited by Paul Palmer

2 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Nice try Paul but those plastic Britains bonnets make it difficult to do a decent job on the 6R especially...............I'm having way more fun trying to add detail to their excellent 3000 series Deeres with the very nice bonnets and cabs:)

i know you dont like the bonnets Phil and you are right about them,i wonder if you could T- CUT them,hopefully look a bit better when weathered

5 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

That 7310R is just crying out for a nice metal bonnet isn't it..............oh well nevermind.     Onto the 4955 next then Paul?

4955 on hold Phil,i have a spare wiking jd rear linkage,im wondering if i could put that on and ditch the effort from Schuco

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...