Paul Palmer's conversions

Henris decals added, glad they arrived as the long bonnet decals helped me line up the exhaust and pre air cleaner, might get another exhaust done as it isnt right, bonnet is dry fitted, pre air cleaner isnt right either but have seen different style ones fitted so can live with that but not the exhaust

IMG_5804.jpeg

IMG_5801.jpeg

IMG_5803.jpeg

IMG_5799.jpeg

IMG_5752.png

Edited by Paul Palmer
Spelling
  • Like 4

Thats a very good effort Paul, maybe the exhaust looks a bit bigger than the picture of the real thing, but otherwise spot on.

I remember driving one of those 699's on weekends during the autumn of 1988 carting sugar beet with a 12 ton Marston. Plenty of poke and well balanced, but that "between the knees" gearshift was horrible. They changed it for a 3080 in 1991 which was far more friendly to drive.

9 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

Thats a very good effort Paul, maybe the exhaust looks a bit bigger than the picture of the real thing, but otherwise spot on.

I remember driving one of those 699's on weekends during the autumn of 1988 carting sugar beet with a 12 ton Marston. Plenty of poke and well balanced, but that "between the knees" gearshift was horrible. They changed it for a 3080 in 1991 which was far more friendly to drive.

Thanks Phil yeah not happy with exhaust or the pre air cleaner, bit more to do it this weekend