Paul Palmer's conversions

• 1 month later...

Everything ordered for my weise mf 1014 to a mf 699,hopefully all delivered when back from holiday, only thing im struggling with is an exhaust, looked on artisans site and holly loves toys, hlt have one but out of stock and not listed on artisans site so they might not do it any more, anybody got any ideas, im after the original 699 exhaust and not a straight through one

IMG_5603.png

Edited by Paul Palmer
Forgot to add photo

11 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Everything ordered for my weise mf 1014 to a mf 699,hopefully all delivered when back from holiday, only thing im struggling with is an exhaust, looked on artisans site and holly loves toys, hlt have one but out of stock and not listed on artisans site so they might not do it any more, anybody got any ideas, im after the original 699 exhaust and not a straight through one

IMG_5603.png

This is what im looking for

IMG_5569.png

Weise mf 1014 to a mf 699

got back early this morning [2 am] from holiday in Skiathos and later in the day the 1014 arrived from brushwood toys and the uh 3080 front wheels and tyres and hubs arrived from Dave Towse, i have removed the weise front wheels and tyres and front mudguards as i dont want front mudguards on my 699 and also removed the bonnet, i have put the weise tyres on the uh 3080 front wheels, and i will have to slightly make the wheel holes slightly bigger to fit on the weise front axle stubs, the bonnet is screwed on with 2 screws and i had to work out how to remove the bonnet but all sorted, also the black rear mudguard extensions are not add ons, its all one cast so im going to have to carefully grind them off as i have never seen them on a uk spec 699, waiting on the 3d printed bonnet and grille and exhaust from po minatuar and pre air cleaner from artisan 32

IMG_5621.jpeg

IMG_5619.jpeg

IMG_5620.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 1