Cheers lads :). Your right there Jason, I`ll just have to play the auld squeeze box ;).

Talking of birthday parties and squeeze boxes I was at a 50th birthday party for Ross Yeaman down in Cupar Angus last Sunday. The chap is addicted to Oliver & Hart Parr vintage tractors and decided to have a working day on his smallholding. There was also a pair of clydesdale ploughing plus an array of vintage vehicles including a 1948 Triumph Renown (Razor Edge) car which my late grandfather was the second owner. There was a open house and BBQ going and one chap from Dundee had a fantastic display of tinplate models around the garden. To round off the day a young chap was playing the bag pipes (including happy birthday) much to the dislike of Ross's collie dog!!!. The main attraction must had been the renowned Scottish accordianist Gordon Pattullo who sat and played the accordian (including knocking back a dramor two) alongside the horse ploughman. A birthdayparty with a difference but very nice.

Talking of birthday parties and squeeze boxes I was at a 50th birthday party for Ross Yeaman down in Cupar Angus last Sunday. The chap is addicted to Oliver & Hart Parr vintage tractors and decided to have a working day on his smallholding. There was also a pair of clydesdale ploughing plus an array of vintage vehicles including a 1948 Triumph Renown (Razor Edge) car which my late grandfather was the second owner. There was a open house and BBQ going and one chap from Dundee had a fantastic display of tinplate models around the garden. To round off the day a young chap was playing the bag pipes (including happy birthday) much to the dislike of Ross's collie dog!!!. The main attraction must had been the renowned Scottish accordianist Gordon Pattullo who sat and played the accordian (including knocking back a dramor two) alongside the horse ploughman. A birthdayparty with a difference but very nice.

They didn't belong to the "Greenhill's" by any chance did they Bill??

They didn't belong to the "Greenhill's" by any chance did they Bill??

I didn't get there names F-P but I will ask Ross the next time I see or talk to him. It looked like a father and son team. The son was a faily well built chap with dark curly sort of hair and he was the one playing the accordian with Gordon.

Have a good birthday.

Get your client to take you out for Birthday lunch!!

Actually is one of my business partners and has just given me a super Scaledown Marshall Threshing machine on behalf of all of them

Lunch is always provided here - no Bombay Bad Boy today!

Cheers, Mandy and all

Had a great birthday despite having to work.  Now have a Scaledown kit of a Marshall Threshing machine from my business associates AND I get a free bus pass - pity is the buses don't go where I need to go and if they do are too slow!