i asked said better book up , Mandy said no i'm not going this year ??? :'(

Really sorry but it's just impossible this year... especially now I've taken on so much extra work. I would've gone just for fun (not as a trader), but I have to work weekends to give me enough time to do the training course during the week :'( :'( :'(. But def for Toytrac :)

Happyu Birthday, Mandy - I wished you a happy birthday in another topic but thought I had better add one here too.

Happy Birthday, Pete.

...and Happy Belated Birthday to all those I missed. 

I generally refrain from posting in this topic since Si gave me a numpty because he THOUGHT I was wishing someone a happy birthday who did not have a birthday!

Grumble grumble...

Yes I can be a Grumpy Old Woman Senior Lady

Happyu Birthday, Mandy - I wished you a happy birthday in another topic but thought I had better add one here too.

Happy Birthday, Pete.

...and Happy Belated Birthday to all those I missed. 

I generally refrain from posting in this topic since Si gave me a numpty because he THOUGHT I was wishing someone a happy birthday who did not have a birthday!

Grumble grumble...

Yes I can be a Grumpy Old Woman Senior Lady

The same happened to me Sue and I rarely post on here for the same reason. Hopefully he's found something more interesting to do now ::)

So thanks for my birthday wishes and Happy Birthday to anyone I missed  :-*

Ladies ladies i seem to recall there was about 4-5 of you that wished Will a happy birthday a week early  ;) ;) ::) ::) and i was well within my rights to do it and i'd do it again  :P :P :D :D :D Even tightwad agreed thats why you got your numpites  :D :D

Ladies ladies i seem to recall there was about 4-5 of you that wished Will a happy birthday a week early  ;) ;) ::) ::) and i was well within my rights to do it and i'd do it again  :P :P :D :D :D Even tightwad agreed thats why you got your numpites  :D :D

Well what's wrong with wishing someone Happy Birthday either side of the actual day ???

... plus who died and made you Numpty God of the Birthday section anyway >:(

:-*

If you go back you will find I did not wish any specific person a happy birthday but was a general belated birthday wish.  However that is now past history and I WILL FORGIVE YOU provided you make good your alcohol-free challenge. ;D ;D

...and now HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the latest January birthday celebrants who I may have missed since my previous posting.