Ford 100 years, Cork Summer Show.

justy 46

Celebrating 100 years of Ford in Ireland . The  annual Cork Summer show marked the occasion with a big turnout of Ford vehicles. They done a road run from the old site of the Ford factory in the Marina of Cork city to the showgrounds just west of the city. Here is a few pics so enjoy.

IMG_3488_zpsfroktqmj.jpg

IMG_3487_zpsbmhva7qf.jpg

IMG_3486_zpszusjubcb.jpg

IMG_3485_zpsgff2lwwp.jpg

1 minute ago, MadMark said:

Love that 7700, Thanks for posting the pictures, looks like it was a fun day

That 7700 is a real beauty alright Mark. The turnout could have been possibly bigger. But a few dropped out to go at grass because the weather over the weekend has been beautiful. Hottest few days so far this year over here.  So you know the old saying..Make hay while the sun shines .. ;D

1 hour ago, walterderwent said:

Some lovely blue beauties there Justin. 8700 for me please. :)

The 8700 is a beast alright David & a very big machine in its day.  The 7700 &  2x TW-15s were the few that caught my eye . and the Fritz cabbed 4600 on floatations too off course !!;D

12 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

The 8700 is a beast alright David & a very big machine in its day.  The 7700 &  2x TW-15s were the few that caught my eye . and the Fritz cabbed 4600 on floatations too off course !!;D

That 7700 is a real gem too, nice to see some proper Ford cars as well. :)

Thanks Paul. Martin & David.  I only took snaps off about half the tractors  & a fraction of the cars. I had my 2 little kids with me & as ye can imagine they were growing alittle impatient ,wanting to see & do other things at the event , ::) But its a day out for them also . ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived