My Collection

844john

5 hours ago, SirTainly said:

Looks great, how did you make the hoses?

Thanks Simon, they’re made from elastic actually so that they move easily with the arms. I would have liked them a little bit thinner, but that was all I had😉

9 hours ago, Idle Git said:

Trust you've got PA1 and 2 and a NSTS cerstifficate  😂

I’ve found that if you spray early enough on a morning you don’t need those😉🤣

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2024 at 2:08 PM, Fenside MF said:

Likeing the sprayer John, got a nice aged finish on the hose's too 😉

Thanks very much Jamie👍

On 5/16/2024 at 5:24 AM, 844john said:

I’ve found that if you spray early enough on a morning you don’t need those😉🤣

When we first used MONSANTO Roundup 50 years ago I had an ALLMAN 70 gallon galvanised tank 18' sprayer and experienced a scent not encountered before. Several years later I saw directions on plastic canisters stating not to be used in galvanised tanks,... but I've suffered no consequences yet, I think? Apparently it creates a noxious gas, so the fresh scent was not just the chemical's aroma.....Used to love the smell of Mistral mildew fungicide, it contains an ingredient also used in cosmetics.

Fantastic product, there would be millions more starving in the world without Glyphosate.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, SirTainly said:

Knocking it out of the park! I don't know how you get such consistency over so many models. I rarely get two sides of anything looking the same.

Thanks Simon, I’ve learned that the way that works for me is to cut all the parts out together first, or at least in batches as I go along, then I can keep continuity of them. When I started these I think I spent the first couple of weeks just cutting out parts and when you look back at what you’ve done there doesn’t seem to be much to show for your time!

• Like 1