My Collection

844john

25 minutes ago, mb86 said:
1 hour ago, MadMark said:

Nice conversions John and looks like a nice collection you have.

Cracking conversions john, so is your collection. 

Thank you both, that is just the tip of a probably too large iceberg! There's upwards of 500 tractors and implements under our stairs and secreted around the house, plus our little lad will have well over 100, the hardest part is explaining to the better half why we "need" so many tractors!

Here's a picture of a model of our farm that I made for our son, again it's not finished !

WP_20170226_14_23_11_Pro.jpg

• Like 7

My wife has a similar attitude to the models, I remind her about the horses she keeps spending money on. ;) brilliant model if your farm, I would have loved ine of here when I was little. In fact I still would.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, mb86 said:

My wife has a similar attitude to the models, I remind her about the horses she keeps spending money on. ;) brilliant model if your farm, I would have loved ine of here when I was little. In fact I still would.

I reckon they think we just haven't grown up Martin, mind they might be right, I keep telling her I'll let her know when I'm ready to become an adult  ha ha! I made the farm several years ago for our son as part of a bigger farm yard he has, trouble is he's 13 now and thinks he's getting too big for it, I keep reminding him I'm still not too old for it !

• Haha 1

Thank you David, the 6710 was the first conversion I attempted about 5 or 6 years ago and was based on a Britains 5000 chassis and the original TW20 bonnet and cab. A local farmer had one from new and I always thought they were a fine looking tractor, that was in the days when a 2wd tractor actually looked good !:)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 844john said:

Thank you David, the 6710 was the first conversion I attempted about 5 or 6 years ago and was based on a Britains 5000 chassis and the original TW20 bonnet and cab. A local farmer had one from new and I always thought they were a fine looking tractor, that was in the days when a 2wd tractor actually looked good !:)

they still do look good :)

• Like 2