New Krone Big X 680 780 880

catkom3

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

i have often wondered why the cabs didnt raise for tall crops like maze ,you often see  vids of the mowing through with no vision to the end of the field etc cause of the crops height 

Good point Sean,bad enough driving in snow at night with your lights on,or past tree's in strong Sun light,does my head in,probably why these machines have Autosteer,

Regards

Joe.

35 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Good point Sean,bad enough driving in snow at night with your lights on,or past tree's in strong Sun light,does my head in,probably why these machines have Autosteer,

Regards

Joe.

yeah auto steer and gps , but i suspect if i was doing it i would go mad just looking at green like that,especially it moving down so fast as its cut, must make your eyes hurt?? cant say as i have never done maze harvest, at least with that you get a bit of a view over it . 

17 minutes ago, mb86 said:

You manage to get out???? Last time I was in I was just about stuck to the floor. 

managed to nick a pair of them plastic bag boot covers, just left them on the floor and slipped out;):D

18 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Maybe we do. :o:o

I feel a bus trip coming on ! :P:blink:

Archived