Lakeland Show, Penrith

robbo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Sharon and Peter for organising another great Show, i have to agree it was the busiest that i have seen the show and despite the fact they lost abit of floor space it didn't seem to detract from the attendance and quality of the displays. Hope it's as good next year and this years show donation does a abit of good for the worthwhile charity of Clic Sargent :).

Great to catch up with quite a few of the usual suspects, you all know who you are and to meet a few new faces too including Ben aka Fendtfarmer and see some of his tidy Britains conversions in the flesh :) Great to catch up with fellow addict of Andy's work Mr Ivan Bruce,  One of life's good guys that's riding a rough wave at the minute but can hopefully see calmer waters ahead ;) 

And the keenest member award goes to David (DM434) for being first in the queue to get in for a bargain ;)

Thanks for sharing your photo's Mike, i know David (Walter) was around quite a while with his camera and look forward to seeing his photo round up, plus hope your knuckle abit better too 

I can only echo the above comments, well done to Pete and Sharon for a fantastic show yesterday, thoroughly enjoyed looking round everyone's displays and all the trade stands. But mostly having a good catch up with a few of you from the forum and meeting some of you for the first time. All the rxcitement must have gone to my head because among my purchases, I came home with a green and yellow tractor!!!!

Really enjoyed this show and displaying for the first time, put a few more faces to names of here and a big well done/thank you to Peter and Sharon for Organising the show.

here is a pic of my display if you haven’t seen it, think am going to make a proper farm diorama for next year too. 

822C3EDB-1992-4794-BD51-3AD1FBB7A939.jpeg

10 hours ago, mb86 said:

I can only echo the above comments, well done to Pete and Sharon for a fantastic show yesterday, thoroughly enjoyed looking round everyone's displays and all the trade stands. But mostly having a good catch up with a few of you from the forum and meeting some of you for the first time. All the rxcitement must have gone to my head because among my purchases, I came home with a green and yellow tractor!!!!

Come on then Martin, don't keep us in suspense, what's this green machine then?:o

Archived