The Tractor Twitcher's Harvest Travels 2016 - Updates From Page 11.

The Tractor Twitcher

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......and last but very not least from my combine harvester chasing exploits across the summer of 2016....a Massey Ferguson 525 Super II 18/09/2016. Harvest Travels Day 38.....best start sorting through this year's efforts when I get the chance. - David

P1200671 - Copy.JPG

Thanks for all the photos David they are all good but my favourite ones are the New Hollands . Hope you don't mind but I have been sorting though some of my mothers pictures that I come across in the back of her cupboard and this is a photo of a photo of my father setting of for a day on his combine which I am sure was taken in 1968

20171201_110408.jpg

7 hours ago, smithy said:

Thanks for all the photos David they are all good but my favourite ones are the New Hollands . Hope you don't mind but I have been sorting though some of my mothers pictures that I come across in the back of her cupboard and this is a photo of a photo of my father setting of for a day on his combine which I am sure was taken in 1968

You're very welcome mate, thanks ever so much. Great to see that photo of your Dad with his combine too. Love seeing older period photos like that. :)

2 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Lovely work as always David,but you must have been very fortunate to get these two shots,very nice timing,??

Regards

Joe.

Thanks ever so much Joe, really appreciated. I was certainly in the right place at the right time for those shots on the Yorkshire Wolds. Great place to take pictures. :)

Some wonderful photos again David, it is really pleasing to see how many of the older combines are still at work, and many of them look to be really well cared for. 

Also we are lucky to have someone on the forum as dedicated and as skilled as yourself in chasing down all these machines and capturing them on camera for members of the forum to enjoy (not to mention the time and effort of downloading them all) 

Great topic, looking forward to seeing your 2017 photos.

Thanks again. 

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:25 AM, JEP said:

Some wonderful photos again David, it is really pleasing to see how many of the older combines are still at work, and many of them look to be really well cared for. 

Also we are lucky to have someone on the forum as dedicated and as skilled as yourself in chasing down all these machines and capturing them on camera for members of the forum to enjoy (not to mention the time and effort of downloading them all) 

Great topic, looking forward to seeing your 2017 photos.

Thanks again. 

Thanks ever so much John, really appreciated. Didn't photograph quite as many this harvest, but still tracked down around 80 or so, many of which I hadn't photographed before. Thanks again mate. :)

21 hours ago, b_emmons said:

some great photo's you have posted and I get to see a New Holland TX66 when I deliver to a farm worker near Mill end near Henley On Thames :)

Has there ever been a model of the TX66? 

Thanks ever so much Brian, much appreciated. Italian model manufacturer ROS made a 1/32nd scale TX66 a good few years ago now. :)

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:16 PM, walterderwent said:

Thanks ever so much Brian, much appreciated. Italian model manufacturer ROS made a 1/32nd scale TX66 a good few years ago now. :)

I have hopefully tracked down a ROS TX66 model :) and it may soon be mine :)

Archived